Data Science Course Training
SocialPrachar Provides Best Data Science Course Training with Certified Trainers. Data Science Course is in Big Demand now with #1 Place in National and International Job Market. We also Provide Data Science Classroom Training in Hyderabad and Data Science online Training for rest of the world audience. Register now for our data science 3 months exclusive training program includes Training on Advanced data science course which includes R, Python, Hadoop, Statistics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning using Tensor flow and Keras, Computer Vision, Neural Networks
Let’s Start with a FREE session.
✓ Experienced Trainers
✓ Advanced Curriculum
✓ Dedicated Portal
✓ Practical Sessions
✓ Mock Interviews
In the News
Call our Quick Helpline 8019 479 419 for Instant Help.
Data Science Course Highlights
Realtime Expert Trainers
Dedicated portal for Practice
Live Projects to work
Who to Join Data Science course
Data Analysts, Business Analysts,
Graduates, Post Graduates
Also, anyone having interest in Data Science is free to attend our workshop.
Data Science Job Roles Available
Business Intelligence Analyst
Data Mining Engineer
Senior Data Scientist
Data Science Job Market in 2019
Sexiest Job of 21st Century. Data Scientist is the Sexiest Job of the 21st Century by Harvard university
5,000+ unique job postings for data scientists each month.
3,00,000+ Skilled Data Scientists required by the End of 2019.
Salaries range from $60,000 and up.
GlassDoor ranked it top place for popular jobs
- 1 Data Science Course Training
- 2 Let’s Start with a FREE session.
- 3 Upcoming Batches
- 4 Start with a FREE Session
- 5 In the News
- 6 Call our Quick Helpline 8019 479 419 for Instant Help.
- 7 Master Data Science with IBM certification program
- 8 Start with a FREE orientation session
- 9 I. How to Be Successful with this Course
- 10 II. Introduction to Data Science and How to Be a Good Data Scientist:
- 11 III. Introduction to Case studies demonstrated and explained during course
- 12 1. SQL Fundamentals for Data Science
- 13 2. R based Programming Fundamentals for Data Science
- 14 3. Big data & Statistical Analysis – Visualisation Using R ,Python, SPSS , SAS,Tableau & Excel
- 15 4. Understanding Python based Programming fundamentals for Data Science
- 16 5. Deep Dive into Statistics
- 17 6. Concepts of Data
- 18 7. Data Exploration or Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
- 19 8. Data Preparation and Transformation
- 20 9. Machine Learning
- 21 10. Feature Engineering-Selection for Machine learning models
- 22 11. Deep learning & Transfer Learning based solution engineering with Hadoop,Keras,Spark, pytorch, Tensorflow, AWS & Azure ML
- 23 12. Natural Language Text-audio-video Processing/Mining/Analysis
- 24 IV. Monthly Tests
- 25 V. Mock interviews
- 26 VI. IBM Certification
- 27 Course Highlights
- 28 Call Our Career Advisor Now for Requisite Details.
- 29 Frequently Asked Questions
- 29.1 What about Your Data Science Course Details ?
- 29.2 What type of Training Modes You Provide?
- 29.3 Who are Eligible to Learn Data Science?
- 29.4 What skills do I need to Master Data Science?
- 29.5 What is the Data Science Job Market Now ?
- 29.6 Do You Provide Job Placements ?
- 29.7 What Type of Certifications You Provide After the course ?
- 29.8 Do You Provide Hands-on Experience ?
- 29.9 What about Trainer Faculty experience ?
- 29.10 What is data Science ?
- 29.11 I am 2019 Fresher Am i Eligible to Learn Data Science course?
- 29.12 What are the Modules you cover in Data Science Course ?
- 29.13 I have 3+ Years IT experience, am i Eligible to Learn Data Science Course?
- 29.14 I'm from EEE background , can I go for data science , I don't have basics of any programming language
- 29.15 I don't have any engineering background can I still learn data Science.
- 29.16 Will u explain about the whole data science course including Python, R lang etc....?
- 29.17 Will this be best option for MBA finance students? How will it be helpful for finance students??
- 29.18 I'm weak at Mathematics, Can I opt Data Scientist as my career ?
- 29.19 I'm from Pharmacy background. Please suggest me whether am I applicable to do this course?
- 29.20 I'm from mechanical background, but i want to learn data science , is it possible to understand without knowledge in languages like c , java knowledge
- 29.21 Hello am from medical science field am I eligible for this course
- 29.22 Is there any minimum percentage criteria of graduates for jobs in data science
Data Science course Curriculum
I. How to Be Successful with this Course
- Train Your Brain
- Methodology to Understand the Concepts Faster and Not Forget
- Prepare Your Own PDF Material from IPython Notebooks
- Saving Your Work
- Error Debugging
II. Introduction to Data Science and How to Be a Good Data Scientist:
- What Is Data Science?
- Why We Need Data Science?
- What Data Scientist Do?
- Roles in Data Science
- Data Science Future
- Skills Required for Data Science?
- Math Requirement?
- Statistics Requirement?
- Knowledge Resources
III. Introduction to Case studies demonstrated and explained during course
- Case study 1: Natural Language Processing and Understanding Deep Learning
- Case study 2: Computer vision Processing techniques example in healthcare.
- Case study 3: Financial, Risk and Predictive solution modeling and development for various industries
- Case study 4: AI text-video-audio assistants, Product recommendations and self-driving AI.
1. SQL Fundamentals for Data Science
- SQL Basics
- Retrieve Data from SQL Database
2. R based Programming Fundamentals for Data Science
- R Basics, background
- Installing Packages – Loading And Unloading Packages
- Getting familiar with basics
- Operators in R – Arithmetic,Relational,Logical and Assignment Operators
- Variables,Types Of Variables,Using variables Conditional statements, ifelse(), switch
- Loops: For Loops,While Loops,Using Break statement,Switch
- The R Programming Language- Data Types
- creating data objects from the keyword.
- How to make different type of data objects.
- Types of data structures in R
- Arrays And Lists- Create Access the elements
- Vectors – Create Vectors,Vectorized Operations,Power of Vectorized Operations Matrices- Building the first matrices,Matrix Operations,Subsetting,visualising subset
- Data Frames- create and filter data frames,Building And Merging data frames.
- Functions And Importing data into R
- Function Overview – Naming Guidelines
- Arguments Matching,Function with Multiple Arguments
- Additional Arguments using Ellipsis,Lazy Evaluation Multiple Return Values Function as Objects,Anonymous Functions
- Importing and exporting Data into R- importing from files like excel,csv and minitab.
- Import from URL and excel Files
- Import from database.
- Data Descriptive
- Summary Statistics for Matrix Objects. apply() Command. Converting an Object into a Table
- Histograms, Stem and Leaf Plot, Density
- Normal Distribution
- Graphics in R – Types of graphics
- Bar Chart,Pie Chart,Histograms- Create and edit.
- Box Plots- Basics of Boxplots- Create and Edit Visualisation in R using ggplot2.
- More About Graphs: Adding Legends to Graphs,Adding Text to Graphs, Orienting the Axis Label.
3. Big data & Statistical Analysis – Visualisation Using R ,Python, SPSS , SAS,Tableau & Excel
- Data Types
- Exploratory Data Analysis ( Mean , media , Mode , Range, SD , Variance, Skewness ,
- Data Visualizations
- Graphical Representation of Various Charts (Bar Plot, Box Plot etc…)
- Probability Distribution
- Confidence Interval
- Z Test
- T Test
- Hypothesis Testing ( Type I and TYPE II ERRORS)
Imputation Technique & Regression Technique
- Scatter Plot
- Regression Analysis
- Simple Linear Regression with R
- Multiple Linear Regression with R
- Multiple Logistic Regression with R
- Data Mining – Unsupervised Learning using R
- Data Mining – supervised Learning using R
- Dimension Reduction – Principal Component Analysis Using R
- Association Rules using R
4. Understanding Python based Programming fundamentals for Data Science
- Getting started with Python
- Python Overview
- About Interpreter languages
- Advance /Disadvantages of Python
- Starting Python
- Interpreter Path
- Using the interpreter
- Running a Python Script
- Built-In Function
- String Different Literals
- Math Operators and Expressions
- Writing on the screen
- String formatting
- Command line parameters and Flow control
- Numbers and Math:Arithmetic, Floats and Modulo
- Ordering Operations
- Variables and Inputs
- Creating Variables
- Input functions
- Conditional Statements
- While loop
- For loop
- Reading and Writing
- Modules and Packages
Sequence and File operations
- Indexing and Slicing
- Iterating through a sequence
- Functions for all sequence
- Using Enumerate()
- Operators and Keywords for sequence
- The xrange() Function
- List comprehensions
- Generator expression
Deep Dive – Function sorting Error and Exception Handling
- Functions parameters
- Variable scope and Returning values. sorting
- Alternative Keys
- Lambda Functions
- Sorting collection of collections
- Sorting dictionaries
- Sorting list in place
- Errors and Exceptions handling
- Handling Multiple Exceptions
- The standard Exception hierarchy
- Using Modules
- The import statement Module search path
- Package installation ways
Regular Expression Packages and Object oriented programming in python
- The Sys Module
- Interpreter iteration
- Launching external programs
- Paths Directories and filenames
- Walking Directory tree
- Math function
- Random numbers
- Zipped Archives
- Introduction to Python class
- Defining classes
- Instance Methods
- Class Methods and Data Static Methods
- Private Methods and Inheritance
- Module Aliases and Regular Expressing
- Crash course on Pandas –For Data Manipulation
- Crash course on Numpy – For Array-Processing
- Crash course on Matplotlib – For Visualization
Debugging, Databases and project skeletons
- Dealing with Errors
- Introduction to Linear Algebra
- Applications of Linear Algebra
5. Deep Dive into Statistics
Understand Your Data Using Descriptive Statistics
- Measure of central tendency
- Measures of Dispersion
- Range quartile
- Interquartile range
- Variance and Standard deviation
- Measures to describe shape of distribution
- Probability Distributions
- Sampling Distributions and Confidence Intervals
Understand Your Data Using Inferential Statistics
- Hypothesis testing
- Chi Square Statistic and Contingency Tables
- T-test or ANOVA
6. Concepts of Data
- Collecting data from different sources
- Analyzing data
- Data preprocessing
- Data munging
- Data mining
- Data manipulation
- Data visualization
- Feature Selection
- Feature Scaling
- Dimensionality reduction
7. Data Exploration or Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
- Variable Identification
- Univariate Analysis (Exploring Individual Features)
- Bivariate Analysis (Exploring Two or Multi-Feature Relationships)
- Covariance & Correlation
- Dimensionality Reduction using PCA
8. Data Preparation and Transformation
- Data Type Conversion
- Missing Values Treatment
- Outlier Treatment
- Variable Transformation
- Data Normalization
- Data Standardization
- Box Cox Transformation
- Variable creation
- Dummy Variable Creation
- Feature Engineering
Performance Measurement of Models
- Measures for a classification model:
- Confusion matrix, TPR, FPR, FNR, TNR
- Precision and recall, F1-score
- Receiver Operating Characteristic Curve (ROC) curve and AUC
- Measures for a Regression model:
- R-Squared/Coefficient of determination
- Median absolute deviation (MAD)
9. Machine Learning
Supervised Machine Learning
- K Means Clustering
- Hierarchical Clustering
- DBSCAN (Density Based Clustering)
- Evaluation Metrics for Clustering
- Intuition of linear regression
- Mathematical formulation
- How to use linear regression in real world
- Interpret the results of linear regression
- Intuition of Logistic Regression
- Creating a Sigmoid Function from Linear Equation
- Probabilistic Interpretation
- Intuition of decision tree
- Various ways in building decision tree
- Information Gain
- Gini Impurity
- Preprocessing for Decision Tree
- Overfitting and Under fitting
- Prediction Using Decision Tress
- Intuition of KNN
- Distance measures
- How to measure the effectiveness of k-NN?
- Prediction Using KNN
Support Vector Machines
- Intuition of KNN
- Maximal-Margin Classifier and Its Calculation
- Real World Problems with Margin Classifier
- Different Type of Kernels
- How to Learn a SVM Model?
- Preparing Data for SVM
- Prediction Using KNN
- Bootstrap Method
- Random Forest
- Variable Importance
- Preparing Data
- Leave one out cross validation (LOOCV)
- Repeated Hold-out Data
- Stratified k-fold cross validation
Solving Optimization Problems
- What is Optimization
- Why Optimization
- Applications of Optimization
- What is Gradient Descent?
- Varieties in Gradient Descent algorithm
- Implementation of Gradient Descent
Hyper Parameter Tuning
- Why Tuning
- Manual Tuning
- Grid search
- Saving Model in a Pickle File
- Model load from Pickle file and Prediction
10. Feature Engineering-Selection for Machine learning models
- Univariate Selection.
- Recursive Feature Elimination.
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
- Feature Importance.
11. Deep learning & Transfer Learning based solution engineering with Hadoop,Keras,Spark, pytorch, Tensorflow, AWS & Azure ML
- How Biological Neurons work?
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Introduction to tools used often in Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Setting up environment for Deep Learning
- Perceptron Learning
- Multi-Layered Perceptron (MLP)
- Activation functions
- Neural Network Application and Parameter Tuning
- Introduction to Transfer Learning
Artificial Neural Networks(ANN)
Convolutional Neural Networks(CNN)
- How CNN works
- Steps in CNN
- Convolution in CNN
- Convolutional Operation
- Relu Layers’
- What is pooling vs Flattening
- Full connection
- Softmax vs Cross Entropy
- Max Pooling in CNN
- Flattening in CNN
Recurrent Neural Network(RNN)
- Exploding Gradient
- Vanishing Gradient
Time series Analysis
- Describe Time series data
- Format your time series data
- List the different components of Time series data
- Discuss different kind of Time Series scenarios
- Choose the model according to the time series scenario
- Implement the model for forecasting
- Explain working and implementation of ARMA Model
- Illustrate the working and implementation of different ETS Models
- Forecast the data using the respective model
- What is Time series data?
- Time series variable
- Different components of Time Series data
- Visualize the data to identify time series component
- Implement ARIMA Model for forecasting
- Exponential smoothing model
- Identifying different time series scenario based on which different exponential smoothing model can be applied
- Implement respective model for forecasting
- Visualizing and formatting time series data
- Plotting decomposed time series data plot
- Applying ARIMA and ETS Model for time Series forecasting
- Forecasting for given Time Period
- Case study
12. Natural Language Text-audio-video Processing/Mining/Analysis
- Part of Speech Tagging
- Important Tasks in NLP
- Important Libraries for NLP
- Traditional NLP/ NLP with Deep learning
- Understand & Implement word2vec
- Understand & build a project on GloVe
- Project on Advanced Sentiment Analysis using Deep Learning
- Introduction to Deep learning based Computer vision & Applications
IV. Monthly Tests
V. Mock interviews
VI. IBM Certification
1. A Dedicated Portal For Practicing.
2. Real Time Project Data Models to Work
3. 1-1 Mentorship
4. Internship Offers for Freshers.
5. Weekly Assignments.
6. Weekly Doubt Sessions
7. Advanced Curriculum
8. Certificates On successful Completion of Project .
9. Resume Preparation Tips
10. Interview Guidance And Support.
11. Dedicated HR Team for Job Support And Placement Assistance.
12. Experienced Trainers.
Call Our Career Advisor Now for Requisite Details.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are Providing 3 Month and 6 Month Curriculums on Data Science includes 2 Real Time Projects, MNC certifications, Job support, Community Meetups, Bootcamps etc to Build your Career into data science field.
- IT Professionals,
- Data Analysts,
- Business Analysts,
- Functional Managers,
- Post Graduates
- Also, anyone having interest in Data Science
You need to get skilled on following, in order to take a deep dive in this field.
- Statistic and probability
- Programming Languages (Java, Scala ,SQL, R, Python)
- Data mining
- Machine learning
- Deep Learning
- Sexiest Job of 21st Century. Data Scientist is the Sexiest Job of the 21st Century by Harvard university
- 6,000 unique job postings for data scientists each week.
- 3,00,000+ Skilled Data Scientists required by the End of 2019.
- salaries range from Min 3L per Annum to 20 L per Annum.
- GlassDoor ranked it top place for popular jobs
Yes, We have a Dedicated HR team for Placement support Like Resume Preparations, Mock Interviews, Main Interviews, Company Tie-ups etc
We Provide Data Science Mastery Certificate from Social Prachar and Two More MNC certifications. Get In touch with the Team for more details about all our certifications.
Yes All the data science Trainees need to work on min 2 Real Time projects for Better understanding of Real Time Data Science Methods and Techniques.
Our Trainer Faculty is from Top MNC’s who has 10+ years of Experience with Real time clients. They will Mentor you all the way till you will get confidence on the subject. We have Community meetups,Boot Camps,workshops etc where you can meet the industry experts.
Data Science is the New Buzz word is the Market Right Now !
Data Science involves using automated methods to analyze massive amounts of data and to extract knowledge from them. A Data Scientist is someone who is better at Statistics than any software Engineer and better at Software Engineering than any Statistician. They are responsible for discovering insights from massive amounts of structured and unstructured data to help shape or meet specific business needs and goals.
Yes, You are Eligible to Learn Data Science Course If you are Okay to Learn Programming and Good with Mathematics and Business Knowledge
We will Start from basics Like Introduction to Data science,R,Python,Deep Learning,Statistics,Machine Learning, Hadoop, Spark, SQL Etc with Two Real Time Projects at the End for Better Understanding of Data Science.
Yes, Undoubtedly Your Profile is Eligible to Learn Data Science course.
I'm from EEE background , can I go for data science , I don't have basics of any programming language
Yes, you can if you are willing to learn python programming and good with mathematics and statistics.
All Bsc, BCom, BTech, MBA, MTech MCA are eligible to learn Data Science.
Yes, Data Science ,R,Python,and tablueau, etc
Now its booming so anyone who completed Btech/MBA/Degree etc can learn, but only if you are willing to learn programming.
Yes you can opt but need to work a lot on maths. Our team will provide you the required material to overcome.
Yes, IF, You have less than 0-2 years in Pharmacy you can learn. And also if u are willing to learn programming you can learn data science.
I'm from mechanical background, but i want to learn data science , is it possible to understand without knowledge in languages like c , java knowledge
Yes, you can learn easily. Our curriculum starts from scratch, so you can learn without much confusions.
No. If its just for learning no problem. But if u need to make a career into data science, it will be little tough.
No Minimum criteria but need to have good knowledge on Mathematics.