Data Science Course Training
SocialPrachar Provides Best Data Science Course Training with Certified Trainers. Data Science Course is in Big Demand now with #1 Place in National and International Job Market. We also Provide Data Science Classroom Training in Hyderabad and Data Science online Training for rest of the world audience. Register now for our data science 3 months exclusive training program includes Training on Advanced data science course which includes R, Python, Hadoop, Statistics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning using Tensor flow and Keras, Computer Vision, Neural Networks
Let’s Start with a FREE session.
✓ Experienced Trainers
✓ Advanced Curriculum
✓ Dedicated Portal
✓ Practical Sessions
✓ Mock Interviews
Our Trainers & Mentors are from
- According to Market estimates, close to 1,20,000 positions related to Analytics & Data Science are currently available to be filled in India.
- This is almost 45% jump in the open job requirements, compared to last years job to employment ratio.
- Compared to worldwide market estimates, India contributes 8% of open job openings currently. Growth in the number of data science jobs globally was very much higher than India but India will lead the job growth market by 2x before 2022.
- Top 10 leading organizations with the most number of analytics openings this year are – Accenture, Amazon, KPMG, Honeywell, Wells Fargo, Ernst & Young, Hexaware Technologies, Dell International, eClerx Services & Deloitte.
- Almost 90% of analytics jobs advertised in India are of a full-time basis. Just 10% form the part-time, internship or contractual jobs.
- Top designations advertised are: Data Scientist, Data Engineer, Analytics Manager, Business Analyst, Research Analyst, Data Analyst, SAS Analyst, Analytics Consultant, Statistical Analyst etc
- Top industries hiring analytics talent: BFSI sector has the maximum demand for data science skills in India followed by e-commerce and telecom, Banking etc
- Increase in Data Science jobs offering more than 15 lakh per annum based on the experience of the candidate, companies and their requirements.
- Current Hiring trend indicates demand for junior level talent rises with According to our estimate, as compared to the previous year and Senior profiles are always Hottest in the market.
Call our Quick Helpline 8019 479 419 for Instant Help.
Data Science Course Highlights
Realtime Expert Trainers
Dedicated portal for Practice
Live Projects to work
Who to Join Data Science course
Data Analysts, Business Analysts,
Graduates, Post Graduates
Also, anyone having interest in Data Science is free to attend our workshop.
Data Science Job Roles Available
Business Intelligence Analyst
Data Mining Engineer
Senior Data Scientist
Data Science Job Market in 2019
Sexiest Job of 21st Century. Data Scientist is the Sexiest Job of the 21st Century by Harvard university
5,000+ unique job postings for data scientists each month.
3,00,000+ Skilled Data Scientists required by the End of 2019.
Salaries range from $60,000 and up.
GlassDoor ranked it top place for popular jobs
- 1 Data Science Course Training
- 2 Let’s Start with a FREE session.
- 3 Upcoming Batches
- 4 Start with a FREE Session
- 5 Our Trainers & Mentors are from
- 6 Key Highlights
- 7 Internship Offers for Freshers
- 8 Weekly Assignments
- 9 Dedicated Portal
- 10 Timely Doubt Sessions
- 11 Dedicated HR Team
- 12 Advanced Curriculums
- 13 1-1 Mentorship
- 14 Certificates
- 15 Resume Preparation Tips
- 16 Interview Guidance and Support
- 17 Call our Quick Helpline 8019 479 419 for Instant Help.
- 18 Master Data Science with IBM certification program
- 19 Start with a FREE orientation session
- 20 I. How to Be Successful with this Course
- 21 Module 1-Introduction to course
- 22 Module 2-Data science introduction
- 23 Module 3-Installations
- 24 Module 4 – R Programming
- 25 Getting familiar with basics
- 26 The R Programming Language- Data Types
- 27 Building the first matrices,Matrix Operations,Subsetting,visualising subset
- 28 Functions And Importing data into R
- 29 Objects,Anonymous Functions
- 30 Data Descriptive
- 31 Graphics in R – Types of graphics
- 32 Module 5 -Python programming
- 33 Module 6 -Libraries
- 34 Module 7 – Data Exploration
- 35 Module 8 -Statistics
- 36 Module 9 – Other Mathematics Concepts
- 37 Module 10 -Machine Learning
- 38 Module 11 -Deep Learning and other algorithms
- 39 Module 12 -Natural Language Processing
- 40 WORKING ON DATA SCIENCE PROJECTS
- 41 II. Monthly Tests
- 42 III. Mock interviews
- 43 IV. IBM Certification
- 44 Course Highlights
- 45 Call Our Career Advisor Now for Requisite Details.
- 46 In the News
- 47 Frequently Asked Questions
- 47.1 What about Your Data Science Course Details ?
- 47.2 What type of Training Modes You Provide?
- 47.3 Who are Eligible to Learn Data Science?
- 47.4 What skills do I need to Master Data Science?
- 47.5 What is the Data Science Job Market Now ?
- 47.6 Do You Provide Job Placements ?
- 47.7 What Type of Certifications You Provide After the course ?
- 47.8 Do You Provide Hands-on Experience ?
- 47.9 What about Trainer Faculty experience ?
- 47.10 What is data Science ?
- 47.11 I am 2019 Fresher Am i Eligible to Learn Data Science course?
- 47.12 What are the Modules you cover in Data Science Course ?
- 47.13 I have 3+ Years IT experience, am i Eligible to Learn Data Science Course?
- 47.14 I'm from EEE background , can I go for data science , I don't have basics of any programming language
- 47.15 I don't have any engineering background can I still learn data Science.
- 47.16 Will u explain about the whole data science course including Python, R lang etc....?
- 47.17 Will this be best option for MBA finance students? How will it be helpful for finance students??
- 47.18 I'm weak at Mathematics, Can I opt Data Scientist as my career ?
- 47.19 I'm from Pharmacy background. Please suggest me whether am I applicable to do this course?
- 47.20 I'm from mechanical background, but i want to learn data science , is it possible to understand without knowledge in languages like c , java knowledge
- 47.21 Hello am from medical science field am I eligible for this course
- 47.22 Is there any minimum percentage criteria of graduates for jobs in data science
Data Science course Curriculum
I. How to Be Successful with this Course
- Train Your Brain
- Methodology to Understand the Concepts Faster and Not Forget
- Prepare Your Own PDF Material from IPython Notebooks
- Saving Your Work
- Error Debugging
Module 1-Introduction to course
- Introduction to corporate training
- Software life cycle
- Soft skills
- Professional Ethics
- Make you strength
- Where I Stands?
Module 2-Data science introduction
- What is data science
- Need for data science?
- Data science vs Business Intelligence
- Prerequisite for learning data science
- What does a data scientist do?
- Data science life cycle with example
- Demand for data science
• Installations required for data science
Module 4 – R Programming
- R Basics, background
- Comprehensive R Archive Network
- Demo of Installing R On windows from CRAN Website
- Installing R Studios on Windows OS
- Setting Up R Workspace.
- Getting Help for R-How to use help system
- Installing Packages – Loading And Unloading Packages
Getting familiar with basics
- Operators in R – Arithmetic,Relational,Logical and Assignment Operators
- Variables,Types Of Variables,Using variables Conditional statements,ifelse(),switch
- Loops: For Loops,While Loops,Using Break statement,Switch
The R Programming Language- Data Types
- Creating data objects from the keyword.
- How to make different type of data objects.
- Types of data structures in R
- Arrays And Lists- Create Access the elements
- Vectors – Create Vectors,Vectorized Operations,Power of Vectorized Operations Matrices-
Building the first matrices,Matrix Operations,Subsetting,visualising subset
- Data Frames- create and filter data frames,Building And Merging data frames.
Functions And Importing data into R
- Function Overview – Naming Guidelines
- Arguments Matching,Function with Multiple Arguments
- Additional Arguments using Ellipsis,Lazy Evaluation Multiple Return Values Function as
- Importing and exporting Data into R- importing from files like excel,csv and minitab.
- Import from URL and excel Files
- Import from database.
- Statistics, Tabulation, Distribution
- Summary Statistics for Matrix Objects. apply() Command. Converting an Object into a Table
- Histograms, Stem and Leaf Plot, Density
- Normal Distribution
Graphics in R – Types of graphics
- Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histograms- Create and edit.
- Box Plots- Basics of Boxplots- Create and Edit Visualisation in R using ggplot2.
- More About Graphs: Adding Legends to Graphs,Adding Text to Graphs, Orienting the AxisLabel.
Module 5 -Python programming
- Introduction to python
- Data Types
- Control Statements
- Data Structures – Lists, Sets, Tuples, Strings, Dictionaries,
- OOPS Concept
Module 6 -Libraries
• Scikit-Learn • Keras
• Matplotlib • Seaborn
• Cufflinks • NLTK
Note: Installations and work end to end. As per requirements going to work with different libraries.
Module 7 – Data Exploration
- Collecting data from different sources
- Analyzing data
- Data preprocessing
- Data munging
- Data mining
- Data manipulation
- Data visualization
- Feature Selection
- Feature Scaling
- Dimensionality reduction
Module 8 -Statistics
- Basics of Statistics
- Descriptive Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Data Distribution
Module 9 – Other Mathematics Concepts
- Linear algebra
Module 10 -Machine Learning
- Introducing Machine Learning models
- Supervised learning
- Regression and Classification models
- Unsupervised learning
- Clustering and Aggregation models
- Semi supervised learning
- Over fitting and under fitting(Linear, Logistic, Navi Bayes, K-Nearest Neighbors, Support Vector Machine, Decision Trees, Random Forest …..)Note: Deals with Mathematics and Programming part
Module 11 -Deep Learning and other algorithms
- Introduction to Deep learning
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Tensor flow
- Over fitting and under fitting
Module 12 -Natural Language Processing
- Introduction to NLP
- Text Preprocessing
- Text to features
- Important Tasks in NLP
- Important Libraries for NLP
WORKING ON DATA SCIENCE PROJECTS
- Examine your problem
- Prepare your data (raw data, feature extraction, feature engineering, etc.)
- Spot-check a set of algorithms
- Examine your results
- Double-down on the algorithms that worked bestNote: Deals ‘n’ number of real time projectsWORK ENVIRONMENT
- Status meetings
- Meetings with stockholders
- Participating in gathering requirements
- Working on client projects
- Coordinating teamSystem Requirements
- Ram 4GB Min
- Hard Disk 250GB
- Processor i3 Min
II. Monthly Tests
III. Mock interviews
IV. IBM Certification
1. A Dedicated Portal For Practicing.
2. Real Time Project Data Models to Work
3. 1-1 Mentorship
4. Internship Offers for Freshers.
5. Weekly Assignments.
6. Weekly Doubt Sessions
7. Advanced Curriculum
8. Certificates On successful Completion of Project .
9. Resume Preparation Tips
10. Interview Guidance And Support.
11. Dedicated HR Team for Job Support And Placement Assistance.
12. Experienced Trainers.
- A Dedicated Portal For Practicing.
- 1-1 Mentorship
- Internship Offers for Freshers.
- Weekly Assignments.
- Weekly Doubt Sessions
- Advanced Curriculum
- Certificates On successful Completion of Project .
- Resume Preparation Tips
- Interview Guidance And Support.
- Dedicated HR Team for Job Support And Placement Assistance.
Call Our Career Advisor Now for Requisite Details.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are Providing 3 Month and 6 Month Curriculums on Data Science includes 2 Real Time Projects, MNC certifications, Job support, Community Meetups, Bootcamps etc to Build your Career into data science field.
- IT Professionals,
- Data Analysts,
- Business Analysts,
- Functional Managers,
- Post Graduates
- Also, anyone having interest in Data Science
You need to get skilled on following, in order to take a deep dive in this field.
- Statistic and probability
- Programming Languages (Java, Scala ,SQL, R, Python)
- Data mining
- Machine learning
- Deep Learning
- Sexiest Job of 21st Century. Data Scientist is the Sexiest Job of the 21st Century by Harvard university
- 6,000 unique job postings for data scientists each week.
- 3,00,000+ Skilled Data Scientists required by the End of 2019.
- salaries range from Min 3L per Annum to 20 L per Annum.
- GlassDoor ranked it top place for popular jobs
Yes, We have a Dedicated HR team for Placement support Like Resume Preparations, Mock Interviews, Main Interviews, Company Tie-ups etc
We Provide Data Science Mastery Certificate from Social Prachar and Two More MNC certifications. Get In touch with the Team for more details about all our certifications.
Yes All the data science Trainees need to work on min 2 Real Time projects for Better understanding of Real Time Data Science Methods and Techniques.
Our Trainer Faculty is from Top MNC’s who has 10+ years of Experience with Real time clients. They will Mentor you all the way till you will get confidence on the subject. We have Community meetups,Boot Camps,workshops etc where you can meet the industry experts.
Data Science is the New Buzz word is the Market Right Now !
Data Science involves using automated methods to analyze massive amounts of data and to extract knowledge from them. A Data Scientist is someone who is better at Statistics than any software Engineer and better at Software Engineering than any Statistician. They are responsible for discovering insights from massive amounts of structured and unstructured data to help shape or meet specific business needs and goals.
Yes, You are Eligible to Learn Data Science Course If you are Okay to Learn Programming and Good with Mathematics and Business Knowledge
We will Start from basics Like Introduction to Data science,R,Python,Deep Learning,Statistics,Machine Learning, Hadoop, Spark, SQL Etc with Two Real Time Projects at the End for Better Understanding of Data Science.
Yes, Undoubtedly Your Profile is Eligible to Learn Data Science course.
I'm from EEE background , can I go for data science , I don't have basics of any programming language
Yes, you can if you are willing to learn python programming and good with mathematics and statistics.
All Bsc, BCom, BTech, MBA, MTech MCA are eligible to learn Data Science.
Yes, Data Science ,R,Python,and tablueau, etc
Now its booming so anyone who completed Btech/MBA/Degree etc can learn, but only if you are willing to learn programming.
Yes you can opt but need to work a lot on maths. Our team will provide you the required material to overcome.
Yes, IF, You have less than 0-2 years in Pharmacy you can learn. And also if u are willing to learn programming you can learn data science.
I'm from mechanical background, but i want to learn data science , is it possible to understand without knowledge in languages like c , java knowledge
Yes, you can learn easily. Our curriculum starts from scratch, so you can learn without much confusions.
No. If its just for learning no problem. But if u need to make a career into data science, it will be little tough.
No Minimum criteria but need to have good knowledge on Mathematics.