SocialPrachar provides best Blockchain course training in Hyderabad with experienced faculty. Blockchain is one of the Trending Courses right now. Learn Blockchain course online and classroom training with certification.
Blockchain is one of leading skill one should understand as it will pay you huge packages and makes you sustain in IT for long term. Blockchain is a distributed database that enables permanent, transparent, and secure storage of data. It’s the shared public ledger upon which the entire Bitcoin network relies – and it’s gaining popularity with people who work in finance, government, and the arts.
Learn Blockchain course in real time with guidance of experienced faculty in Hyderabad.
Note: We also Provide Blockchain online training with certification
Call our Quick Helpline 8019 479 419 for Instant Help.
Who should do Blockchain course?
Blockchain Course Highlights
Realtime Expert Trainers
Dedicated portal for Practice
Live Projects to work
Blockchain Course Curriculum
Introduction to Blockchain
- What is Blockchain?
- History of Blockchain
- Explaining Distributed Ledger
- Blockchain ecosystem
- Explaining Distributed Ledger
- Blockchain concepts – Blockchain concepts – ledger, Transactions, mining, blocks
- All about Bitcoins – inside out
Types of Blockchain
- Public/Permissioned implementation difference
- What Blockchain has to offer across Industry?
- Companies currently using Blockchain
- Overview of what we are going to study in this course
- Tokens and Coins – Altcoins
- ICO and launching your own ICO
- Introduction to popular Blockchain – Hyperledger, Quorum, Ripple, Multichain
Key Concepts of the Blockchain
- Mining -Mining algorithm
- Node, peer and block explanation
- Merkle tree and Blockchain
- Consensus Mechanisms- proof of work , proof of stake
- How Bitcoin Blockchain works?
- What is Transaction?
Introduction to Ethereum
- Ethereum : Blockchain with smart contract
- What is Ether?
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum Blockchain
- What is Ethereum wallet?
- What is Smart Contract?
- Ethereum clients
- Geth Introduction
- Setting up Private Blockchain using Geth
- Introduction to Solidity
- Hands on solidity
- Understand and implement different use cases
- Implement and deploy smart contract on Blockchain
- Setting up the environment
- Tools to install – Truffle , Metamask ,Testrpc
- Implement and deploy your first Dapp
- Different usecases for implementation of Dapp
Implementing Smart Contracts
- Ethereum and Blockchain
- Ethereum programming language – Solidity and Smart Contracts
- Ethereum development ecosystem and tools
- Use cases including exchanges, IoT and Artificial intelligence
- Creating your own Token
- Talk about the future of the Blockchain
- What is Hyperledger?
- What is Hashgraph?
- Discussion on current research on Blockchain
- Understand current industry challenges and needs
- Conclude the course
1. A Dedicated Portal For Practicing.
2. Real Time Projects to Work
3. 1-1 Mentorship
4. Internship Offers for Freshers.
5. Weekly Assignments.
6. Weekly Doubt Sessions
7. Advanced Curriculum
8. Certificates On successful Completion of Project .
9. Resume Preparation Tips
10. Interview Guidance And Support.
11. Dedicated HR Team for Job Support And Placement Assistance.
12. Experienced Trainers.