UI/UX Course Training in Hyderabad
Master UI/UX course in Hyderabad with our industry ready curriculum delivers by expert trainers from Designing Industry. Dive deep into UI/UX and the design thinking process,master how to solve problems from scratch and creating great user experience with our live projects. Get great hands-on experience on industry ready case studies which helps you to create a great portfolio to get your dream job in less than 100 days. Our UI/UX course training in Hyderabad helps all our trainees to grab good job opportunities in corporate world,startups etc.
In this course, you’ll learn how to Design User Experience & what makes a good User Experience. Different stages & component of UX Design & how to use different methodology to get the best of your product. We will teach you the professional UI & techniques to create great User Experience, how to create UX for different design platforms & ecosystems like IOS, Android & Web design, how to find problem with existing UX using Usability testing & Analytics & how to fix them running successful design sprints. Last but not the least we will help you build strong resume & portfolio to land the deserved industry job.
UI/UX Designing – A Creative Career Path.
- In this Digital Age, UI designers has more demand than ever with rise of new age technologies like AI, VR, AR and big data.
- “UI Designer” – Ranks third on this list of the 19 most demand digital creative talent for 2019.
- There are almost 20K+ Jobs available across all Job portals.
- As per Glassdoor, the average salary of user interface designer starts from 5LPA to 15LPA.
- There are almost 4 Billion Mobile Apps available to download and UI Designer is the sole responsible for designing the visual, interactive elements for all the apps.
Let’s start with a FREE session
Course offered in Partnership with
Start with a FREE Session
Salaries Ranges from
Freshers : 3.5L - 5L PA
Experienced (4-5 years): 8L - 9L PA
Call our Quick Helpline 8019 479 419 for Instant Help.
Basic operating knowledge of Windows & Mac is required.
Basics of Photoshop, Illustrator & Aftereffects is required in advance level of the course.
Students or professionals from any stream engineering, Arts or commerce,
Designers / Graphic Designers / Visual Designers
Experienced professionals such as analysts, engineers, programmers, managers, artists, writers.
What Will You Learn?
- How to conduct basic user research and create user personas
- Create mobile & web app designs from scratch
- Create designs for different platforms like Android and IOS.
- Create wireframe & mockups for any kind of digital project
- Create working prototype using Sketch/Figma/XD and other tools
- How to create seamless Interaction Design
- How to run usability testing sessions
- How to conduct successful design sprints
- Creating UX/UI for other technologies like AR/VR
- 1 UI/UX Course Training in Hyderabad
- 2 Course offered in Partnership with
- 3 Upcoming Batches
- 4 Start with a FREE Session
- 5 Salaries Ranges from
- 6 Freshers : 3.5L - 5L PA Experienced (4-5 years): 8L - 9L PA
- 7 Call our Quick Helpline 8019 479 419 for Instant Help.
- 8 Requirements
- 9 Eligibility
- 10 Program Overview
- 11 Key Highlights
- 12 Dedicated Portal
- 13 Internship Offers for Freshers
- 14 Weekly Assignments
- 15 Timely Doubt Sessions
- 16 Dedicated HR Team
- 17 Advanced Curriculums
- 18 1-1 Mentorship
- 19 Certificates
- 20 Resume Preparation Tips
- 21 Interview Guidance and Support
- 22 What Will You Learn?
- 23 Course Curriculum
- 24 1. Introduction to User Experience
- 25 2. User Research & Personas
- 26 3. Information Architecture
- 27 4. Prototyping
- 28 5. Usability Testing
- 29 6.Visual Design
- 30 7. Working on Tools
- 31 Course includes:
- 32 Call Our Career Advisor Now for Requisite Details.
- 33 Other Popular Courses
1. Introduction to User Experience
- How does it matter?
- Aspects of Product Design
- Emotion and Experience
- Design Thinking
2. User Research & Personas
- Understanding the user for User-Centered Design
- Empathizing the user
- Creating User Personas
- Creating User Journeys
- Creating Task Flows
3. Information Architecture
- Logical Grouping of Information
- Site Navigation & Sitemaps
- Low Fidelity Prototypes
- High Fidelity Prototypes
- Interactive Prototypes
5. Usability Testing
- Process & Approach
- Usability Heuristics
- Color Theory
- Visual Design Principles
- Branding Guidelines
- Thematic Approach
7. Working on Tools
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Xperience Design (XD)
- 1 Project – User Experience Analysis to UI Design
- Portfolio Building Assistance
- Subject Updates
- Internship Opportunities