TOEFL Course Training Institute in KPHB, Hyderabad
Social Prachar offers TOEFL training for those who want to acquire Overseas education. Our personalized course helps students with advanced preparation skills for the Examination. Our course was designed based on the best modern communicative training methods that help you to score better to meet your overseas education requirements.
Test of English as a Foreign Language is a respectable test that confirms your ability of English speaking for non-local people wishing to join English-speaking universities. It also evaluates how good you combine your reading, listening, speaking and writing skills to their academic tasks. It makes you to get noticed by thousands of universities in over 150 countries.
This test is most preferred by United States, France and Germany, and by graduate programs in Canada. Only the TOEFL test prepares you for the academic English requirements of a university. By taking this test ensures you have better scope for university than others who have not taken the test.
This examination only estimates your English-language ability, not where you test or who score your test. The TOEFL test is only major English proficiency test that combines AI technology with multiple raters who doesn’t know the takers identities.
Attend our FREE workshop today!
✓ Experienced Trainers
✓ Advanced Curriculum
✓ Practical Sessions
✓ Dedicated Portal
✓ Mock Interviews
How to Register – TOEFL Examination
It is quick and easy to follow with 4 simple steps. With some basic details in hand, you are able to register for TOEFL examination within their official website. It is open for 24/7.
- Visit TOEFL website
- Select the TOEFL test you wish to appear for (TOEFL iBT or TOEFL PBT)
- Schedule your TOEFL exam date by choosing a day provided by ETS
- Background information (Name, Address, Gender, etc.) – Please note that information you fill out in the form must be the same as your Passport.
- Payment (Debit cards, Credit cards, PayPal or e-check is accepted)
- TOEFL Phone Registration
- TOEFL Mail Registration
Who takes the TOEFL test?
Almost 40 million people from various countries would have taken this TOEFL test to check their English-Language Proficiency. This test helps you to check your English skill level from Intermediate to Advanced.
- Students who are planning to study Abroad.
- Students and working professionals applying for visas.
- Language learners who want to track their progress.
- Those who are applying scholarships from abroad institutions.
- If you’re an individual who has 10 + 2 certificate are easily to appear for the TOEFL test.
Test Pattern – TOEFL
It is a computerized four level test contains Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
Four Major Sections – TOEFL Test
Section 1 – Reading
- English passages will be given with 36-56 questions with around 60-80mins.
- Each passage is around 600-700 words on average.
- You’ll be able to complete each passage in 15-20minutes duration.
- The questions are mostly based on Academic topics.
- You are required to read the passages and answer the questions accordingly.
- Your Reading ability in English will be measured on a scale of 0-30.
Section 2 – Listening
- Listen to the short audio consisting of regular classroom sessions, faculty lectures and conversations.
- Ouestions will be formed in different sections like Multiple-Choice, Binary answers and charts.
- This section will have 34-51 questions.
- This Listening method will able to measure your listening skills from 0-30.
Section 3 – Speaking
- You need to speak in this section on the topic provided.
- You are required to give/share your opinion on particular topic.
- Mostly, the topics are based on personal experience, and situation based.
- Your ability to speak and understand English contextual and conceptual words will be measured.
Section 4 – Writing
- It’s time to use your reading and listening skills in this section.
- This section contains integrated writing and Independent writing.
- In the integrated section, candidates are required to read and listen to a lecture.
- After listening to audio or read the context, you’ll need to write a passage upto 300 words in 20 minutes.
- In independent writing section, candidates need to write and essay after gathering the needed information carefully.
- Your ability to understand and writing English will be calculated in this section.
Why Social Prachar for TOEFL training ?
- 60+ hours of dedicated Training program
- Experienced Trainers
- Reasonable fee
- Dedicated 1-1 support with expert trainers
- Topic wise Assessment & Assignments
- Free lab facility
- Dedicated mentor support for clearing doubts
- Dedicated portal for material access & daily tests
- One stop destination for all Abroad studies.
- IDP registered partner for IELTS training & exams
Start with a FREE Session
Call our Quick Helpline 8019 479 419 for Instant Help.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many times is the TOEFL test conducted?
The TOEFL examination is conducted 50 times each year.
Can I retake my TOEFL test?
Yes, you can choose to re-appear for TOEFL test. All you need to make sure is that you have at least 12 days of a breach before scheduling for the next test.
What is the validity of TOEFL scores?
The TOEFL scores are valid for 2 years
How to send my TOEFL scores to universities?
You can send your TOEFL scores to your preferred university by visiting your profile on the TOEFL website. Click on scores tab on the website after this step select or choose your desired university to send your TOEFL scorecard.
Can I cancel my TOEFL test?
Yes, you can cancel or reschedule your TOEFL exam. However, it is recommended that you make the required changes at least a week before the scheduled test to be applicable for a partial refund of TOEFL fees. In case, the request is not accepted – there will be no refund.
How to prepare for TOEFL?
There are several resources available online that intend to help you with TOEFL preparation. It is also advised for you to practice your English speaking skills by reading and staying up to date with current happenings.