Refund and Cancellation Policy:
This policy shall apply to all courses within the course types listed on site.
- Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received.
- In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit all cancellation requests within 60 calendar days of registration and no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled course date in order to receive a full refund of paid registration fees.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
- Cancellations received after 2 days of the programme are not eligible for the refund of any fees.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement.
Cancellation by Social Prachar
- Social Prachar reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment at least 30 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date.
- Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- Social Prachar is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
- If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.