Demands for Data Science increases rapidly. So there is a great opportunity for every software professional to enter this newly growing field and start a career in Data science. Skilled Data Scientists who can work on tools like SAS, R and Python get recruited instantly by top companies like Flipkart, GOOGLE, IBM, Cognizant, HCL, Dell, GE Capital, IBM and more. Our Data Science Course Workshop Gives you Deeper idea about Data Science Career,Jobs,growth etc
What is Data Science ?
Data Science involves using automated methods to analyze massive amounts of data and to extract knowledge from them.
There are 3 important sciences which are from Data Science.
- Computer Science
- Mathematical Statistics
Why Data Science ?
- To know about the business intelligence and business analysts.
- Understanding the business problems.
- Understand the descriptive statistics of Data Analysis.
- Excel working in Tableau.
- Get introduced to R and data exploration to R.
- Understand to create decision trees.
- Understand data collection and data mining.
- Get the prior idea about the loop functions and debugging tools.
- Learn running non – parametric tests.
We also Offer:
- Academic projects + Job training for B.Tech 2nd year, 3rd year and final year Students on Data Science/Machine Learning/Artificial intelligence.
- Corporate workshops & Seminars on Data Science, AI, ML, Python etc. (Our Latest Corporate Training at BHEL,Hyderabad Gallery)
- Study MS in Data Science, Artificial intelligence in UK, Germany, Canada. For details get in touch with our study abroad team here
- Hackathons on Data Science, AI,ML
What Data Science Roles are Out There?
- Data Scientist
- Jr Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Mining Engineer
- Data Architect
- Senior Data Scientist
- Sexiest Job of 21st Century. Data Scientist is the Sexiest Job of the 21st Century by Harvard university
- 5.000 unique job postings for data scientists each month.
- 5,00,000+ Skilled Data Scientists required by 2022
- salaries range from Minimum 4,00,000 INR to 15,00,000 INR Per Year
- GlassDoor ranked it top place for popular jobs
What skills do I need?
You need to get skilled on following, in order to take a deep dive in this field.
- Statistic and probability
- Programming Languages (Java, Scala,SQL, R, Python)
- Data mining
- Machine learning
Interested to Know More?
Planning to Learn? Click here
Let’s Dive Deep into DATA SCIENCE by attending our #MasterTheFuture Sessions on DATA SCIENCE and Its Career Path.
Read My Other Article which got viral on LinkedIn Related to How to Kick-Start Data Science Career Here
Aspirants who want to build a career in Data science, here is the wonderful chance to have Bright future graph by attending Free Data Science Online & Classroom Workshop.
- IT Professionals,
- Data Analysts,
- Business Analysts,
- Functional Managers,
- Under Graduates
- Post Graduates
- Also, anyone having interest in Data Science is free to attend our workshop.
NOTE: We Conduct Online Workshops on Data Science on Every Weekend and also Classroom Workshops at Hyderabad,India.
Main Vision of our 1 Hour Data Science Course Workshop Demo
Data Science Workshop will take the participants through conceptual knowledge and applied foundation of the subject. Aspirants will acquire clear cut knowledge
- What is Data Science? What does Data Scientist do?
- Data science techniques, models, methods and best practices
- Get deep knowledge on data science tools and AI tools
- Learn about how AI works
- Learn about deep learning, neural networks, NLP topics
- R and Python for Data science and Machine Learning
- Machine Learning theory and types of learning and models
- High Interactive Sessions with Industry Expertise
- Difference Between Data Analytics and Data Science
- Data Science in Daily Life
- One-on-One Career Guidance Sessions with Experienced Faculty.
Join Free Data Science Course Workshop sessions to make a career into this Fast Booming Sector & Get handsome salaries.
Contact: Call/Whatsapp +91 8019479419 for any queries.