IoT Course Training in Hyderabad
SocialPrachar Provides Best IOT COURSE TRAINING IN HYDERABAD with Certified Trainers.From 20 billion devices today, the world will see 50 billion devices connected via the Internet of Things (IoT) by 2020, according to a report by Cisco. Also, the global IoT market is expected to grow from $655.8 billion to $1.7 trillion in 2020 We also Provide IOT Classroom Training in Hyderabad and IOT Online Training for rest of the world audience.
Call our Quick Helpline 8019 479 419 for Instant Help.
From the Smart Watch that tells, How you should eat to stay healthy? to the Black Box that Measures everything in Airplanes with utmost precision, IoT is your life-saver. The McKinsey Global Institute predicts that IoT will have a total economic impact of up to $11 trillion by 2025.
From 20 billion devices today, the world will see 50 billion devices connected via the Internet of Things (IoT) by 2020, according to a report by Cisco. Also, the global IoT market is expected to grow from $655.8 billion to $1.7 trillion in 2020.
IoT is family of many technologies.
Major : Hardware, Software, Cloud, Database, Networks and security.
Who To Join IOT Course?
Software Developers who are venturing into IoT space
Students who seek IoT knowledge
Business Executives and Managers who want to understand the essentials of IoT
Emerging job roles in IoT
IoT Product Manager, IoT Architect, IoT Developer
Industrial Data Scientists
Industrial Ui/UX Designer
Industrial Networking Engineer and more.
IOT Course Content
- Introduction to the concept of IoT
- Web of Things (WoT): What’s WoT?
- IoT Devices
- IoT Devices vs. Computers
- Trends in the Adoption of IoT
- IoT Is Powerful and Pervasive
- Risks, Privacy, and Security
- IoT Example: The Refrigerator
Interoperability in IoT
- Introduction to Arduino Programming
- Integration of Sensors and Actuators with Arduino
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Features of Raspberry PI
- Implementation of IoT with Raspberry Pi
- Introduction to SDN
- How each of the above would be applicable in our hands-on project
- Installation of various packages necessary for project and list of tools
IoT Communication Protocols
- Machine-to-Machine Communications
- Understanding MQTT Protocol Basics
- How it works?
- Broker and client terminologies
- Publisher and subscriber model
- Communicating with the Cloud using Web Services.
- Cloud Computing & IoT.
- Popular Cloud Computing Services for Sensor Management.
Smart Cities and Smart Homes
- Case Study: Agriculture, Healthcare, Activity Monitoring
- Explanation and demonstration of an end to end IoT model application
Our IOT Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in IOT Technologies
- Has worked on multiple real-time IOT projects
- Working in a top MNC companies in Hyderabad and Bangalore.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
- A Dedicated Portal For Practicing.
- 1-1 Mentorship
- Internship Offers for Freshers.
- Weekly Assignments.
- Weekly Doubt Sessions
- Advanced Curriculum
- Certificates On successful Completion of Project .
- Resume Preparation Tips
- Interview Guidance And Support.
- Dedicated HR Team for Job Support And Placement Assistance.