IELTS Course Training Institute in KPHB, Hyderabad
Social Prachar is ONE STOP destination for IELTS training in Hyderabad and Bangalore Branches, India. We have vast experience in providing quality IELTS training which help students to achieve their targeted IELTS score. Our training can ensure students get the best preparation experience with the help of our certified Real-time faculty.
International English Language Testing System(IELTS) is a standardized test aimed at evaluating your level of English Writing,Speaking, Listening and Reading Skills. IELTS is managed jointly by the British Council, Cambridge ESOL and IDP Australia.
Modes of IELTS Training with Social Prachar
- Daily Classroom IELTS Course training
- Weekend IELTS training program
- Online dedicated IELTS course training program
- 1-1 on demand personal IELTS course training program
- Customized IELTS training program as per your requirements
Attend our FREE workshop today!
✓ Experienced Trainers
✓ Advanced Curriculum
✓ Practical Sessions
✓ Dedicated Portal
✓ Mock Interviews
Social Prachar offers effective coaching programs that can get you ready for the exam in the shortest time. Our dedicated and experienced trainers will give you all the techniques necessary to pass IELTS with great band scores.We are Specialized in advising the students and professionals on IELTS test preparation, career and Abroad education.
Why Social Prachar for IELTS training ?
- 60+ hours of dedicated Training program
- Experienced Trainers
- Reasonable fee
- Dedicated 1-1 support with expert trainers
- Topic wise Assessment & Assignments
- Free lab facility
- Dedicated mentor support for clearing doubts
- Dedicated portal for material access & daily tests
- One stop destination for all Abroad studies.
- IDP registered partner for IELTS training & exams
Start with a FREE Session
Call our Quick Helpline 8019 479 419 for Instant Help.
How To Book /Register For IELTS Test ?
*Open the official website British Council Or IDP
*Choose “Register for IELTS “
*Opt for the date as well as the city in which you wish to give the test (which depends on availability).
*Fill in the on -line application form.
*You can pay the applicable fee by credit card (Master/Visa )
*Once the dates have been confirmed ,you will duly receive an acknowledgement for the same .
IELTS EXAM DURATION:
- LISTENING MODULE (30-35 MINUTES) – Contains 4 sections (having either a conversation or a lecture ) with 10 questions each.
- READING MODULE (1 HOUR) – Contains 3 sections with 13 to 14questions each .
- WRITING MODULE (60 MINUTES) – Has 2 tasks :task1:report/letter Writing,Task2:Essay Writing.
- SPEAKING MODULE (15-17MINUTES) – has 3 parts
Part1: Introductory session
Part2: Topic Based Speaking and the
Part3: Questions based on part2 Topic .
The IELTS Scores attained by a candidate will be posted through a test report form after 13 days of the test.
There is no pass or fail in an IELTS TEST. Candidates are given band scores on their performance in the test ,which are from 1to9 for each part of the test -IELTS Listening ,IELTS Reading ,IELTS Writing and IELTS Speaking .The four individual scores are averaged and rounded to produce an Overall Band Score.Overall Band Scores and Scores for each sub -test (IELTSListening ,IELTS Reading ,IELTS Writing and IELTS Speaking )are reported in whole bands or half bands .