- Here is the full information everyone should know about Full Stack Web developer roles
- A Professional Full Stack Web Developer must be skilled in the following areas:
- What are the Job Roles for a Full Stack Web Developer?
- The Best Career path an entry-level full-Stack developer can follow:
- GET IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE → GET A HELPFUL ROADMAP → GET A JOB-READY
- Full-Stack Web Developers Salaries in India
- City-wise Salary ranges of a Full-Stack Web Developer in India (Click to Open)
- Is Full Stack Web Developer Same as Software Developer or UI/UX Developer ?
- Mandatory Skills to become a Professional Full-Stack Developer
- To know More About Full Stack Career, Jobs, Growth, Salaries, Companies
- Join Free Full Stack Web Developer Course Workshop sessions to make a career into this Fast Booming Sector & Get handsome salaries.
Here is the full information everyone should know about Full Stack Web developer roles
The Covid-19 pandemic hits us very hard that people lost their jobs due to lack of skills and companies started to hire people who have new skills. As technology evolving day by day, people started looking after their skills, they are upgrading themselves. There is a massive demand for full stack web developers in India and across the world. One can make their career with full stack web development skills as a project manager, Full-time developer, trainer, and entrepreneur.
A full-stack developer is someone who can handle client-side issues as well as server-side. In simple, we can call them Front-end and Back-end developers. A full-stack developer should able to design end to end programming including browser, server and Database.
A Professional Full Stack Web Developer must be skilled in the following areas:
- Writing back end code using Java, Python and Ruby
- Dealing with API’s
- Coordinating with client
- Project management skills
- Creating, Customizing databases
- Able to handle whole Operating System issues and Hardware Issues
If you have all the skills mentioned above, Congrats! You’re eligible to become a Full-stack developer which is one of the 21st century’s sexiest Jobs.
What are the Job Roles for a Full Stack Web Developer?
A Full Stack web Developer is a Software Developer, Project Manager, Quality Analyst, System Architect & MANY !!!
- Project Manager – Who can give a strategy that developers should work on, estimating costs, give priorities according to the requirements.
- Business Analyst – Creating client presentations by research and analyzing the current markets.
- System Architect – Expert in designing complete system architecture.
- Quality Analyst – Checking the quality of the designs and test for bugs.
- Software Developer – Developing software and testing.
- User Experience Engineer – Designing interactions between system and users and bringing it to an optimum level.
Major companies have started hiring and training full-stack development people instead of diverse roles like front-end developer, back-end developer etc. As per the recent surveys, not only start-ups, Mid and High-level MNC’s also hiring these Full-stack developers.
The Best Career path an entry-level full-Stack developer can follow:
Build a Web Application – Landing Pages are common, Create a web app using the skills you learnt and create your own API
Showcase Your Skills – Build a Solid Portfolio with worthy projects while you are learning and start your career as a DEVELOPER.
GET IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE → GET A HELPFUL ROADMAP → GET A JOB-READY
Full-Stack Web Developers Salaries in India
The well-known fact we already know, Higher Experience – Higher Salary !!
Here are the approximate calculations of Full-stack development salaries
- As a Fresher entry-level 0-1 years Full-Stack developers, the average salary in India is 375,000 INR – 6,00,000 INR
- A full-stack developer with 1-4 years of experience, earns 550,000 INR – 9,00,000 INR
- An employee with 5-9 years of experience can earn 12 – 14 Lakhs
Here’s some more information on how top companies paying for full-stack development employees:
- Tata Consultancy Services– INR 452846 per annum
- Vassar Labs- INR 785542 per annum
- Nuclei- INR 10,55,280 per annum
- IBM– INR 659371 per annum
- Report Garden- INR 809013 per annum
- Accenture- INR 530241 per annum
- Wipro- INR 420826 per annum
- GALE Partners- INR 818863 per annum
- Cognizant Technology Solutions-INR 240000 – INR 625000 per annum
- Oracle– INR 1390000- INR 1693000 per annum
- Schlumberger- INR 168000- INR 2117000 per annum
- Infosys– INR 335000 – INR 424000 per annum
- Tapzo- INR 1100000- INR 1210000 per annum
- Posist Technologies- INR 834000- INR 995000 per annum
*All these salaries are ESTIMATED ones
City-wise Salary ranges of a Full-Stack Web Developer in India (Click to Open)
Is Full Stack Web Developer Same as Software Developer or UI/UX Developer ?
No, There’s a huge difference between these current demanding Job roles.
A Full-stack developer is someone, who can able to design, create, customize, front-end, servers and databases.
A Software Engineer is someone who can build desktop applications, He can do programming for all the front end applications. He is responsible for the whole Operating System.
A UI/UX Developer related to users, analyzing their behavior’s and all.
So, there’s no comparison for such roles, Every role has its significance. One should possess a lot of knowledge and skills to enter any of these roles.
Mandatory Skills to become a Professional Full-Stack Developer
Here are a few basic front-end skills you should learn to enter into the Full-Stack development field.
Here are a few basic back-end skills you should learn to enter into the Full-Stack development field.
- PHP | Java | C++ | C# | Ruby | Python | REST | GO | SQL | MongoDB | com | Sass
These are the skills that show you are a complete Full-Stack Developer
To know More About Full Stack Career, Jobs, Growth, Salaries, Companies
Join Free Full Stack Web Developer Course Workshop sessions to make a career into this Fast Booming Sector & Get handsome salaries.
Contact: Call/Whatsapp +91 8019479419 for any queries.