Agency level Digital Marketing Training in Bengaluru.
Social Prachar is the Best Digital Marketing Training Institute in Bangalore with 100% Placement Guarantee. Social Prachar offers Outstanding training with Real time expert trainers, Client Projects and live projects. Digital Marketing is going to create 5 Lakh jobs in 2020-2022.
Socialprachar will help you out in to get certifications from Google, HP, SM Study and 18+ certificates. We have designed an Advanced job oriented curriculum which is suitable for Students, Employers and Entrepreneurs.
✓ Agency Level Training
✓ 15+ MNC Certificates
✓ 100% Job Guarantee
✓ 6 months Job support
✓ 90 Days Advanced Curriculum
✓ 1 to 1 mentorship
✓ 200+ Practical Sessions
✓ 24×7 Learning Portal
✓ 2500+ Placements so far
✓ 5,00,000+ Jobs
Let’s start with a FREE session
Enroll now and get 30% off (register now) →
Start with a FREE Session
- All Graduates,Employees, Business owners are eligible to do Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore. Here is the Chance to fresh graduates to build their career as strong and business owners can get 2X growth by implementing the real-time digital marketing techniques.
- In today’s world Online Promotion is the most important thing for every business. Because it helps to improve the Branding and Sales and also to improve their Revenue with less cost.
Call our Quick Helpline 8019 479 419 for Instant Help.
Job Market in 2020
Digital marketing skills are in High-Demand
60,000+ jobs available RIGHT NOW
No Programming/coding required
Min salaries starts from 1.4L -3L for freshers
All graduates / business owners / employees are eligible
Who to Join course
Job Roles Available
Social Media Publishers
Social Media Relations Executive
Junior Account Executives
Digital Marketing Analyst
Search Engine / Online Advertising / Social Media Manager
100% Placement Assistance (Upto 6 months)
Project Submissions & Presentation
Digital Learning Portal
- 1 Agency level Digital Marketing Training in Bengaluru.
- 2 Enroll now and get 30% off (register now) →
- 3 Program Overview
- 4 Key Highlights
- 5 Dedicated Portal
- 6 Internship Offers for Freshers
- 7 Weekly Assignments
- 8 Timely Doubt Sessions
- 9 Dedicated HR Team
- 10 Advanced Curriculums
- 11 1-1 Mentorship
- 12 Certificates
- 13 Resume Preparation Tips
- 14 Interview Guidance and Support
- 15 Upcoming Batches
- 16 Start with a FREE Session
- 17 18 reasons to learn digital Marketing Course
- 18 Call our Quick Helpline 8019 479 419 for Instant Help.
- 19 Job Market in 2020
- 20 Who to Join course
- 21 Job Roles Available
- 22 CAREER+ Services
- 23 Advanced Curriculum
- 23.1 Course structure
- 23.2 Digital Marketing Orientation Sessions
- 23.3 Part 1 – WordPress
- 23.4 Part 2 – Search Engine Optimization
- 23.5 Part 3 – Google Adwords Course Content
- 23.6 Part 4 – Social Media Marketing
- 23.7 Part 5 – Email Marketing
- 23.8 Part 6 – App Marketing
- 23.9 Part 7 – Adsense
- 23.10 Part 8 – Content Marketing
- 23.11 Part 9 – Affiliate Marketing
- 23.12 Part 10 – Analytics
- 23.13 Summary classes
- 24 Call Our Career Advisor Now for Requisite Details.
- 25 Other Popular Courses
- Orientation Classes
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing(Adwords)
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media optimization
- Email Marketing
- App Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Marketing & Analytics
Digital Marketing Orientation Sessions
- Introduction to marketing
- Types of Marketing
- Introduction to Advertising
- Types of Advertising
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Types of Digital Marketing
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Types of Social Media Marketing
- Introduction to Analytics
- Introduction to Competitive analysis
- Social Media Marketing strategy
- Setting up goals
Part 1 – WordPress
1 – Introduction to WordPress
- What is CMS?
- WordPress basic
- When to choose wordpress
- Advantages of wordpress
2 – Installation of wordpress
Creating wp-config automatically
- Creating wp-config manually
- Upgrading wordpress
- Creating your first application
3 – Dashboard functionality
- Creating and using posts
- Creating and using pages
- Using Permalinks
- Creating and using menu
- Creating and using comments
4 – Theming and skinning
- Using themes
- Using theme options
- Creating own theme
- Blog layout and design
5 – Widget
- Installing widget
- Displaying widgets
- Widget areas
- Adding code to text widget
6 – Custom Post Type
- Naming Best Practices
- Reserved Post Type Identifiers
- Custom Post Type Screens
- Custom Post Type Templates
- Querying by Post Type
7 – Plugins
- Using wordpress plugins
- Creating your own plugins
- Names, Files and Locations
- File headers
- WordPress plugin hooks
- Template tags
Part 2 – Search Engine Optimization
- What is SEO & how SEO evolved.
- Why SEO is important in this Digital Era.
- Why SEO taken a prominent place in present day.
- What is the Impact when we do SEO on websites/blogs.
- How Search Engine Algorithm works.
- What are different types of search engines in the world.
- Updates & New Algorithm’s released by Google
Web Master Tools – Google
- What is Google Web Master Tools
- How to Add our site and go the necessary configuration.
- How to add URL Parameters.
- How to Add URL to Google Fetch for faster crawling.
- How to block unnecessary Crawlers through robots.txt.
- How to add Site Map.
- How to check Internal & External Links.
- How to check the suggestion given by Google
- What is On-Page Optimization.
- How to use keyword planner.
- Title Tag Optimization.
- Header Tag Optimization.
- Alt Tag Optimization.
- Keyword Research.
- Sitemap for link Optimization
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Rss Feed Creations
- HTML Code Optimization
- How to Effectively design a website for search engine optimization
- Tracking the unique visitors and return visits to websitOff-es
- How to write unique and original content.
- What is Off-Page Optimization.
- What is importance of Off Page Optimization in SEO.
- Techniques to follow while doing Off-Page Optimization.
- How to do Directory Submission.
- How to do Social Bookmarking.
- Importance & how to post classifieds.
- How to do Article Submission.
- How to create and importance of Social Profiles.
Research & Analysis on Keyword
- What is a keyword
- Importance of keyword in SEO
- Tools for Keyword research.
- How many types of keywords.
- How to find competiting keywords for SEO.
- How to use right keywords for content writing
Reports in SEO
- Website position analysis.
- Search Term Report.
- Other Monthly customized Reports.
Part 3 – Google Adwords Course Content
✓ Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
✓ How SEM is Different From SEO
✓ SEM v/s SEO
✓ Introduction to Google Adwords
✓ Setting up Adwords account ready
- Adwords Account Structure
✓ Account setup and dashboard
✓ What is Remarketing tag
✓ How to get Remarketing Code
✓ Remarketing code integration
✓ What is Conversion tracking
✓ How to get Conversion tracking code
✓ Conversion tracking code integration
✓ Difference between Remarketing code and conversion tracking code
✓ Google Analytics integration with Adwords
✓ Adwords Campaign types
✓ How to choose right campaign for your business
✓ Campaign Setup
✓ Ad groups purpose
✓ Ads and keywords metrics
- Keyword Research
✓ Define keywords
✓ Keyword v/s Query
✓ What is keyword research
✓ Methods of keywords research
✓ How to pick profitable keywords
✓ How to divide ad groups based on keywords
✓ Keywords match types
Ad copy Writing
✓ Types of Ads
✓ PPC ADS
✓ Display ADS
✓ You Tube ADS
✓ Mobile App ADS
✓ Product Listing Ads
✓ Ad copy limitations
✓ Words should not be used in Ad copies
✓ Ad copy metrics
✓ 9 types of Ad copies
✓ How to write killer ad copy
✓ Symbols used in Ad copies
✓ What is Ad extension
✓ Types of Ad extensions
✓ How Ad extensions will boost CTR
✓ Points to be considered while optimizing campaign
✓ Types of Optimizations
✓ Campaign level
✓ Ad group level
✓ Keyword level
✓ A/B testing of ad groups
✓ A/B testing of ad copies
✓ What is Quality Score?
✓ How Quality score affects Your Ad rank
✓ How to increase Quality Score
✓ Bid Optimization
✓ How to limit campaign to run out of budget
✓ How to get better ROI with limited budget
Tools Used for Search Engine Marketing:
✓ Paid Tools:
✓ SEM Rush,
✓ Long tail Pro,
✓ Rank Watch
✓ Free tools:
✓ Keyword Tool Planner
✓ Display Planner
✓ Ubersuggest and
✓ Intro to Google Adwords editor
✓ How Adwords Editor simplifies your work
✓ How to launch a PPC campaign by Using Adwords Editor
Part 4 – Social Media Marketing
- Introduction to G+
- Significance of G+
- G+ lay out
- Elements of G+
- Creation of Page
- G+ Marketing strategies
- Profile creation and bio
- Profile design insights
- Profile layouts
- Hash Tags and its influence
- List Creation and its significance
- Twitter plugins installation
- Twitter case study
- Twitter Marketing strategies
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Layout of LinkedIn profile and elements
- Connections and guidelines
- Creation of LinkedIn company page
- Concept of influencers
- LinkedIn brand promotion
- LinkedIn group creation
- LinkedIn marketing strategies
- Creating channels
- Plugin installations
- Ad sense notifications
- Viral sharing
- Social Bookmarking
- Newsletters and email marketing
- Introduction to Facebook marketing
- Facebook page creation : its significance
- Page Layout
- Group creation: its significance
- Facebook Business/Brand category
- Event Creation
- Facebook Content creation strategy
- Facebook Aps/Tabs
- Facebook top brand case study
- Facebook Traffic generation (Leads, likes, shares, comments, recommendations and
- Facebook SEO
- Facebook Advertisement and policies
- Sponsored posts
- Sponsored stories
- Sponsored events
- Sponsored likes
- Facebook Bidding strategies
Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Scheduling tools
- Facebook App tools
- Contest tools
- Reporting Tools
Part 5 – Email Marketing
Part 6 – App Marketing
Part 7 – Adsense
Part 8 – Content Marketing
Part 9 – Affiliate Marketing
Part 10 – Analytics
⇨ Projects Real Time (ONE client project=30days)
⇨ Resume Preparation
⇨ HR Activities & Mock interviews
⇨ 12 Certification Exams on Digital Marketing
⇨ Main Interviews