Digital Marketing Classroom Training Program
Hyderabad’s Most Trusted Training Centre SocialPrachar.com offers Advanced Digital Marketing Training Program with Realtime Google Certified Trainers. Digital marketing courses with 100% placement and live training in Hyderabad. Become Digital Marketing expert in less than 3 months, enroll now for the most Advanced Digital marketing training Program. Learn Digital Marketing From your comfort and Get an MNC job placement in 90 Days.
✓ Weekly Assignments
✓ Mock Interviews
✓ Experienced Trainers
✓ Advanced Curriculum
Let’s start with a FREE session.
We offer an in-depth, consolidated training to Graduates, Working Professionals & Corporate companies relating to Digital Marketing Training in Hyderabad.
What Job Roles Available ?
Social Media Publishers
Social Media Relations Executive
Junior Account Executives
Digital Marketing Analyst
Search Engine / Online Advertising / Social Media Manager
Who Can Join Course ?
What is Job Market in 2020 ?
- Digital marketing skills are in High-Demand
- 80,000+ jobs available RIGHT NOW
- No Programming/coding required
- Min salaries starts from 1.4L – 3L for freshers
- All graduates / business owners / employees are eligible
- Digital Marketing Classroom Training Program
- We offer an in-depth, consolidated training to Graduates, Working Professionals & Corporate companies relating to Digital Marketing Training in Hyderabad.
- What Job Roles Available ?
- Who Can Join Course ?
- Program Overview
- Key Highlights
- Dedicated Portal
- Internship Offers for Freshers
- Weekly Assignments
- Timely Doubt Sessions
- Dedicated HR Team
- Advanced Curriculums
- 1-1 Mentorship
- Resume Preparation Tips
- Interview Guidance and Support
- What is Job Market in 2020 ?
- Digital Marketing Course Curriculum
- Course structure
- Digital Marketing Orientation Sessions
- Part 1 – WordPress
- Part 2 – Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Introduction
- Web Master Tools – Google
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Page Optimization
- Research & Analysis on Keyword
- Reports in SEO
- Part 3 – Google Adwords Course Content
- Tools Used for Search Engine Marketing:
- Part 4 – Social Media Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Linkedin :
- YouTube :
- Facebook Marketing
- Part 5 – Email Marketing
- Part 6 – App Marketing
- Part 7 – Adsense
- Part 8 – Content Marketing
- Part 9 – Affiliate Marketing
- Part 10 – Analytics
- Summary classes
- Course Highlights
Digital Marketing Course Curriculum
- Orientation Classes
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing(Adwords)
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media optimization
- Email Marketing
- App Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Marketing & Analytics
Digital Marketing Orientation Sessions
- Introduction to marketing
- Types of Marketing
- Introduction to Advertising
- Types of Advertising
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Types of Digital Marketing
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Types of Social Media Marketing
- Introduction to Analytics
- Introduction to Competitive analysis
- Social Media Marketing strategy
- Setting up goals
Part 1 – WordPress
1 – Introduction to WordPress
- What is CMS?
- WordPress basic
- When to choose wordpress
- Advantages of wordpress
2 – Installation of wordpress
Creating wp-config automatically
- Creating wp-config manually
- Upgrading wordpress
- Creating your first application
3 – Dashboard functionality
- Creating and using posts
- Creating and using pages
- Using Permalinks
- Creating and using menu
- Creating and using comments
4 – Theming and skinning
- Using themes
- Using theme options
- Creating own theme
- Blog layout and design
5 – Widget
- Installing widget
- Displaying widgets
- Widget areas
- Adding code to text widget
6 – Custom Post Type
- Naming Best Practices
- Reserved Post Type Identifiers
- Custom Post Type Screens
- Custom Post Type Templates
- Querying by Post Type
7 – Plugins
- Using wordpress plugins
- Creating your own plugins
- Names, Files and Locations
- File headers
- WordPress plugin hooks
- Template tags
Part 2 – Search Engine Optimization
- What is SEO & how SEO evolved.
- Why SEO is important in this Digital Era.
- Why SEO taken a prominent place in present day.
- What is the Impact when we do SEO on websites/blogs.
- How Search Engine Algorithm works.
- What are different types of search engines in the world.
- Updates & New Algorithm’s released by Google
Web Master Tools – Google
- What is Google Web Master Tools
- How to Add our site and go the necessary configuration.
- How to add URL Parameters.
- How to Add URL to Google Fetch for faster crawling.
- How to block unnecessary Crawlers through robots.txt.
- How to add Site Map.
- How to check Internal & External Links.
- How to check the suggestion given by Google
- What is On-Page Optimization.
- How to use keyword planner.
- Title Tag Optimization.
- Header Tag Optimization.
- Alt Tag Optimization.
- Keyword Research.
- Sitemap for link Optimization
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Rss Feed Creations
- HTML Code Optimization
- How to Effectively design a website for search engine optimization
- Tracking the unique visitors and return visits to websitOff-es
- How to write unique and original content.
- What is Off-Page Optimization.
- What is importance of Off Page Optimization in SEO.
- Techniques to follow while doing Off-Page Optimization.
- How to do Directory Submission.
- How to do Social Bookmarking.
- Importance & how to post classifieds.
- How to do Article Submission.
- How to create and importance of Social Profiles.
Research & Analysis on Keyword
- What is a keyword
- Importance of keyword in SEO
- Tools for Keyword research.
- How many types of keywords.
- How to find competiting keywords for SEO.
- How to use right keywords for content writing
Reports in SEO
- Website position analysis.
- Search Term Report.
- Other Monthly customized Reports.
Part 3 – Google Adwords Course Content
✓ Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
✓ How SEM is Different From SEO
✓ SEM v/s SEO
✓ Introduction to Google Adwords
✓ Setting up Adwords account ready
- Adwords Account Structure
✓ Account setup and dashboard
✓ What is Remarketing tag
✓ How to get Remarketing Code
✓ Remarketing code integration
✓ What is Conversion tracking
✓ How to get Conversion tracking code
✓ Conversion tracking code integration
✓ Difference between Remarketing code and conversion tracking code
✓ Google Analytics integration with Adwords
✓ Adwords Campaign types
✓ How to choose right campaign for your business
✓ Campaign Setup
✓ Ad groups purpose
✓ Ads and keywords metrics
- Keyword Research
✓ Define keywords
✓ Keyword v/s Query
✓ What is keyword research
✓ Methods of keywords research
✓ How to pick profitable keywords
✓ How to divide ad groups based on keywords
✓ Keywords match types
Ad copy Writing
✓ Types of Ads
✓ PPC ADS
✓ Display ADS
✓ You Tube ADS
✓ Mobile App ADS
✓ Product Listing Ads
✓ Ad copy limitations
✓ Words should not be used in Ad copies
✓ Ad copy metrics
✓ 9 types of Ad copies
✓ How to write killer ad copy
✓ Symbols used in Ad copies
✓ What is Ad extension
✓ Types of Ad extensions
✓ How Ad extensions will boost CTR
✓ Points to be considered while optimizing campaign
✓ Types of Optimizations
✓ Campaign level
✓ Ad group level
✓ Keyword level
✓ A/B testing of ad groups
✓ A/B testing of ad copies
✓ What is Quality Score?
✓ How Quality score affects Your Ad rank
✓ How to increase Quality Score
✓ Bid Optimization
✓ How to limit campaign to run out of budget
✓ How to get better ROI with limited budget
Tools Used for Search Engine Marketing:
✓ Paid Tools:
✓ SEM Rush,
✓ Long tail Pro,
✓ Rank Watch
✓ Free tools:
✓ Keyword Tool Planner
✓ Display Planner
✓ Ubersuggest and
✓ Intro to Google Adwords editor
✓ How Adwords Editor simplifies your work
✓ How to launch a PPC campaign by Using Adwords Editor
Part 4 – Social Media Marketing
- Introduction to G+
- Significance of G+
- G+ lay out
- Elements of G+
- Creation of Page
- G+ Marketing strategies
- Profile creation and bio
- Profile design insights
- Profile layouts
- Hash Tags and its influence
- List Creation and its significance
- Twitter plugins installation
- Twitter case study
- Twitter Marketing strategies
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Layout of LinkedIn profile and elements
- Connections and guidelines
- Creation of LinkedIn company page
- Concept of influencers
- LinkedIn brand promotion
- LinkedIn group creation
- LinkedIn marketing strategies
- Creating channels
- Plugin installations
- Ad sense notifications
- Viral sharing
- Social Bookmarking
- Newsletters and email marketing
- Introduction to Facebook marketing
- Facebook page creation : its significance
- Page Layout
- Group creation: its significance
- Facebook Business/Brand category
- Event Creation
- Facebook Content creation strategy
- Facebook Aps/Tabs
- Facebook top brand case study
- Facebook Traffic generation (Leads, likes, shares, comments, recommendations and
- Facebook SEO
- Facebook Advertisement and policies
- Sponsored posts
- Sponsored stories
- Sponsored events
- Sponsored likes
- Facebook Bidding strategies
Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Scheduling tools
- Facebook App tools
- Contest tools
- Reporting Tools
Part 5 – Email Marketing
Part 6 – App Marketing
Part 7 – Adsense
Part 8 – Content Marketing
Part 9 – Affiliate Marketing
Part 10 – Analytics
⇨ Projects Real Time (ONE client project=30days)
⇨ Resume Preparation
⇨ HR Activities & Mock interviews
⇨ 12 Certification Exams on Digital Marketing
⇨ Main Interviews
- 50 Days Curriculum
- 80+ hrs Real Time Practical training classes
- In Class, You Get In-Depth Practical Knowledge on each Topic
- Client Internship for 30 Days
- Certification Exams from Top MNC’s Like Google,Facebook Etc
- Personal 1-1 Attention to Easy Learning
- Live Assignments on Trending Topics
- Mentorship for Doubts Clarifications.