Advanced Data Science Course with Artificial Intelligence in Marthahalli, Bengaluru.
Social Prachar is one of the Top Data Science Training Institute in Maratahalli, Bangalore with Placement assistance. We will provide Advanced Data Science training includes Python, Machine Learning, Statistics, Deep learning, NLP etc with Real time trainers, client case studies and live Real world projects. Data Science course with Certification from Social Prachar will help to the Candidates to get in-depth knowledge of Data Science by laying the strong foundation for the career. 700+ Trainees Rated us Best Data science Training in bengaluru.
Data Science is the most awaited and promising career in the 21st century with 2,00,000+ Job opportunities by 2021 with minimum 4LPA to 15LPA salaries.
- We provide both Data science Training in bengaluru Classroom & Online course programs.
- Social Prachar provides Data science Training in Bangalore with Statistics, Python , Machine Learning, Deep learning , Natural Language Process, Artificial Intelligence with 5+ Real time Projects.
Enroll Today for FREE session – Data Science Training in Bangalore – Limited Seats
(Get 20,000 INR off Today)
Certificate of Excellence Award for
Academy of the Year 2019 - '20
Very Delighted to share that Social Prachar has been awarded as the Best Academy of the Year 2019 – 2020 @7th Asian Education Summit, Mumbai Presented by Juhi Chawla, former Miss India
Yay! SocialPrachar Got Featured in
Get Trained by Top-Notch Experts from IIIT & Top MNCs
Start with a FREE Session
- There is a wide variety of career opportunities available for Data Science Professionals because Data Scientists are required in different areas like Data Analytics , Data Research, Big Data and Data Management and more.
- Data Science Jobs has high range of Salaries. Minimum average salary ranges are from 5 Lakhs to 30 lakhs per annum.
- We are providing Data science Training in bengaluru with Well Expert Trainers from industry with Budget friendly price.
Master Data Science with Certification
Call our Quick Helpline 9959 222 733 for Instant Help.
Data Science Course Highlights
Realtime Expert Trainers
Dedicated portal for Practice
Live Projects to work
Who to Join Data Science course
Data Analysts, Business Analysts,
Graduates, Post Graduates
Also, anyone having interest in Data Science is free to attend our workshop.
Data Science Job Roles Available
Jr Data Scientist
Business Intelligence Analyst
Data Mining Engineer
Senior Data Scientist
Data Science Job Market in 2021
Sexiest Job of 21st Century. Data Scientist is the Sexiest Job of the 21st Century by Harvard university
8,000+ unique job postings for data scientists each month.
5,00,000+ Skilled Data Scientists required by the End of 2020.
Salaries range from 4LPA to 15LPA.
GlassDoor ranked it top place for popular jobs
- 1 Advanced Data Science Course with Artificial Intelligence in Marthahalli, Bengaluru.
- 2 Limited seats – Grab now
- 3 Upcoming Batches
- 4 Certificate of Excellence Award for
- 5 Academy of the Year 2019 - '20
- 6 Yay! SocialPrachar Got Featured in
- 7 Get Trained by Top-Notch Experts from IIIT & Top MNCs
- 8 Data Science AI Course Training in Bengaluru - Key Highlights
- 8.1 Award Winning Training Center with 5000+ Successful career Transitions in last 5 years
- 8.2 Advanced Job Ready Curriculum
- 8.3 Best Budget Friendly Institute in Entire Bangalore which offering Premium Course Curriculum
- 8.4 Globally Recognized Certification
- 8.5 100% Placement Assured Support
- 8.6 Dedicated 1-1 HR Guidance & Resume Screening
- 8.7 1-1 Career Success Manager
- 8.8 Paid Internships & fulltime opportunities support
- 8.9 Limited People per Batch (Only 10)
- 8.10 1-1 Personal Attention with Personalized Doubt Sessions
- 9 Upcoming Batches
- 10 Start with a FREE Session
- 11 Master Data Science with Certification
- 12 Call our Quick Helpline 9959 222 733 for Instant Help.
- 13 Data Science Course Highlights
- 14 Who to Join Data Science course
- 15 Data Science Job Roles Available
- 16 Data Science Job Market in 2021
- 17 Start with a FREE Orientation Session
- 18 Industry Recognitions
- 19 Call Our Career Advisor Now for Requisite Details.
- 20 Data Science course Curriculum
- 21 Frequently Asked Questions
- 21.1 What about Your Data Science Course Details ?
- 21.2 What type of Training Modes You Provide?
- 21.3 Who are Eligible to Learn Data Science?
- 21.4 What skills do I need to Master Data Science?
- 21.5 What is the Data Science Job Market Now ?
- 21.6 Do You Provide Job Placements ?
- 21.7 What Type of Certifications You Provide After the course ?
- 21.8 Do You Provide Hands-on Experience ?
- 21.9 What about Trainer Faculty experience ?
- 21.10 What is data Science ?
- 21.11 I am 2018 Fresher Am i Eligible to Learn Data Science course?
- 21.12 What are the Modules you cover in Data Science Course ?
- 21.13 I have 3+ Years IT experience, am i Eligible to Learn Data Science Course?
- 21.14 I'm from EEE background , can I go for data science , I don't have basics of any programming language
- 21.15 I don't have any engineering background can I still learn data Science.
- 21.16 Will u explain about the whole data science course including Python, R lang etc....?
- 21.17 Will this be best option for MBA finance students? How will it be helpful for finance students??
- 21.18 I'm weak at Mathematics, Can I opt Data Scientist as my career ?
- 21.19 I'm from Pharmacy background. Please suggest me whether am I applicable to do this course?
- 21.20 I'm from mechanical background, but i want to learn data science , is it possible to understand without knowledge in languages like c , java knowledge
- 21.21 Hello am from medical science field am I eligible for this course
- 21.22 Is there any minimum percentage criteria of graduates for jobs in data science
Data Science course Curriculum
- What is Data Science? – Introduction.
- Importance of Data Science.
- Demand for Data Science Professional.
- Brief Introduction to Big data and Data Analytics.
- Lifecycle of data science.
- Tools and Technologies used in data Science.
- Installing Python IDE
- Installing Python Environments like Jupyter, Pycharm, Spyder etc.
- Installing Packages – Loading and Unloading Packages
|INTRODUCTION TO STATISTICS|
|Basic business statistics||How businesses use statistics |The basic vocabulary of statistics |The types of data used in business|
Organizing and Visualizing Data
The sources of data used in business | To construct tables and charts for numerical data | To construct tables and charts for categorical data | The principles of properly presenting graphs
Numerical Descriptive Measures
To describe the properties of central tendency, variation, and shape in numerical data | To construct and interpret a boxplot | To compute descriptive summary measures for a population | To compute the covariance and the coefficient of correlation
|Basic Probability and Terms|| |
Basic probability concepts | Conditional probability | To use Bayes’ Theorem to revise probabilities | Various counting rules
|Probability Distributions||Types of Distributions like Discrete and Continuous | Functions of Random Variables | Probability Distribution Graphs|
|Sampling and Sampling Distributions|| |
To distinguish between different sampling methods | The concept of the sampling distribution | To compute probabilities related to the sample mean and the sample proportion | The importance of the Central Limit Theorem
Confidence Interval Estimation
To construct and interpret confidence interval estimates for the mean and the proportion | How to determine the sample size necessary to develop a confidence interval estimate for the mean or proportion | How to use confidence interval estimates in auditing
|Fundamentals of Hypothesis Testing||Null and Alternate hypothesis | One sample Tests | Test statistic and critical values | Possible errors in testing | p-value approach | t and z-tests | Testing on proportions|
|Introduction to Python|| |
Installation | Python Basics | Spyder IDE | Jupyter Notebook | Floats and Strings Simple Input & Output | Variables | Operators | Single and Multiline Comments |
Taking input from user
|Data Structures||List | Strings | Tuple | Dictionary | Sets and their examples|
|Conditional Statements||If | if-else | if-elif-else | nested if else|
|Loops||For | while | nested loops| loop control statements|
|Functions||Creating user defined Functions | Function arguments like- Required, Keyword, Default and variable-length | Scope of variables in creating functions | Anonymous Functions – Lambda|
|Exception and File handling||Exception Handling | Raising Exceptions | Assertions | Files I/O|
|Object Oriented Programming||Introduction | Class & Instance Attributes | Properties vs getters and setters | Inheritance | Abstract Classes|
|DATA ANALYSIS & VISUALIZATION WITH PYTHON|
|Numpy module||Basics of numpy | creating multidimensional arrays | Numpy operations|
|Pandas||Introduction to Pandas | IO Tools | Pandas – Series and Dataframe and their wide range of functionalities|
|Matplotlib, Seaborn & Word Cloud|| |
Graphical representation of data using various plots like bar plots, Pie plot, Histogram, Scatter plot, Box plot etc.|
Creating word clouds with text data
|Scikit learn||Introduction to SciKit Learn | Load Data into Scikit Learn | Run Machine Learning Algorithms Both for Unsupervised and Supervised Data | Supervised Methods: Classiﬁcation & Regression | Unsupervised Methods: Clustering, Gaussian Mixture Models | Decide What’s the Best Model for Every Scenario|
|Data Transformations|| |
Merge, Rollup, Transpose and Append | Smoothing | Aggregation | Normalization | Attribute construction
|Feature Engineering||Missing value Imputation | Outlier Analysis and Treatment | Binning | Creating dummy variables | feature scaling | Extracting Date | Log Transformation | Feature split | Label Encoding | One-Hot Encoding|
|INTRODUCTION TO MACHINE LEARNING|
|Introduction||What is Machine Learning? | End-to-end Process of Investigating Data Through a Machine Learning Lens | Evolution and Trends | Application of Machine Learning | Best Practices of Machine Learning|
|Machine Learning Methods||Supervised | Unsupervised|
|Machine Learning Algorithms||Classiﬁcation | Regression | Time Series | Collaborative Filtering | Clustering | Principal Component Analysis|
|MACHINE LEARNING APPLICATIONS|
|Linear Regression||Implementing Simple & Multiple Linear Regression | Making Sense of Result Parameters | Model Validation | Handling Other Issues/Assumptions in Linear Regression: Handling Outliers, Categorical Variables, Autocorrelation, Multicollinearity, Heteroskedasticity | Prediction and Conﬁdence Intervals | Use Cases|
|Logistic Regression|| |
Implementing Logistic Regression| Making Sense of Result Parameters: Wald Test, Likelihood Ratio Test Statistic, Chi-Square Test | Goodness of Fit Measures | Model Validation: Cross Validation, ROC Curve, Confusion Matrix | Use Cases
|Decision Tree||Implementing Decision Trees | Homogeneity | Entropy Information Gain | Gini Index | Standard Deviation Reduction | Vizualizing & Prunning a Tree | Implementing Random Forests using Python | Random Forest Algorithm | Important hyper-parameters of Random Forest for tuning the model | Variable Importance | Out of Bag Errors|
|Naïve Bayes||Bayes Theorem | Gaussian Naïve Bayes & its implementation | Multinomial Naïve Bayes, Count vectorizer, TF-IDF Vectorizer and its use cases on Text Classification|
|K-Nearest Neighbors||Concept of nearest neighbors | Euclidean Distance | Use Cases of KNN Classifier & Regressor|
|Support Vector Machine||Introduction to support vectors | Concept of hard & soft margins | slack variable | Lagrangian Primal & Dual | Kernel Trick | Use Cases|
|Time Series||Introduction | Components of Time Series | Stationarity | ACF | PACF | ARIMA model for forecasting | Use Cases|
|K-Means Clustering||Clustering concept | Finding optimal number of clusters | Use Cases|
|Hierarchical Clustering||Agglomerative & Divisive Clustering | Dendrograms | Linkage Matrix like Single, Complete & Average | Use Cases|
|Ensemble Techniques||Bagging | Boosting | Stacking | Regularization | Different cross-validation techniques used to treat Over fitting and Under fitting in machine learning models|
|Principal Component Analysis||Concept of Dimensionality reduction | Eigen values | Eigen Vectors | Use Cases|
|PROJECT 1|| |
Title: Real Estate Price Prediction using Linear Regression
Industry: Real Estate
Description: The goal of this Use-case is to make property price predictions using Real Estate data. The dataset contains the of the price of apartments and various characteristics of the property. Based on this data, decide on the price of new properties.
|PROJECT 2|| |
Title: Loan Prediction using Logistic Regression & Decision Tree
Description: The goal is to build a classification model to predict if a loan is approved or not. Dataset contains demographic information like age, income etc. of various customers. Based on this, predict for a new customer whether loan will be approved or not
|PROJECT 3|| |
Title: Recommendation for Movie, Summary
Topics: This is real world project that gives you hands-on experience in working with a movie recommender system. Depending on what movies are liked by a particular user, you will be in a position to provide data-driven recommendations. This project involves understanding recommender systems, information filtering, predicting ‘rating’, learning about user ‘preference’ and so on. You will exclusively work on data related to user details, movie details, and others.
|PROJECT 4|| |
Title: Handwritten digit recognition using Decision Tree &Random forest
Description: Dataset contains various pixel values of handwritten digits between 0 to 9. The goal is to build a classification model to predict the digit from its pixel values.
|PROJECT 5|| |
Title: Amazon fine food review-Sentiment Analysis
Description: The analysis is to study Amazon food review from customers and try to predict whether a review is positive or negative. The dataset contains more than 500k reviews with number of upvotes and total votes to those comments
|DEEP LEARNING ALGORITHMS & APPLICATIONS|
|Neural Networks||Understanding Neural Networks | The Biological Inspiration | Perceptron Learning & Binary Classiﬁcation | Backpropagation Learning | Learning Feature Vectors for Words | Object Recognition|
|Keras||Keras for Classiﬁcation and Regression in Typical Data Science Problems | Setting up KERAS | Diﬀerent Layers in KERAS | Creating a Neural Network Training Models and Monitoring | Artiﬁcial Neural Networks|
|Tensorflow||Introducing Tensorﬂow | Neural Networks using Tensorﬂow | Debugging and Monitoring | Convolutional Neural Networks|
|Recurrent Neural Networks||Introduction to RNN | RNN long & short term dependencies | Vanishing gradient problem | Basic LSTM | Step by step walk through LSTM | Use cases|
ANN ON KERAS
Title: Credit Default using ANN on Keras
Description: This research aimed at the case of customers’ default payments in Taiwan. From the perspective of risk management, the result of predictive accuracy of the estimated probability of default will be more valuable than the binary result of classiﬁcation – credible or not credible clients.
CNN ON KERAS & TENSORFLOW
Title: Handwriting/Facial recognition using CNN on TensorFlow & Keras
Industry: Pattern Recognition
Description: This project will help build a model using Convolutional Neural Network to recognize handwriting/facial images
Title: Google stock price prediction
Description: Dataset contains dates, volume, open, close, high and low prices of stocks. Based on this build a LSTM model to predict current and future stock price
Title: Traffic Signs Recognition
In self-driving cars in which the passenger can fully depend on the car for traveling. But to achieve level 5 autonomous, it is necessary for vehicles to understand and follow all traffic rules.
In the world of Artificial Intelligence and advancement in technologies, many researchers and big companies like Tesla, Uber, Google, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Ford, Audi, etc are working on autonomous vehicles and self-driving cars. So, for achieving accuracy in this technology, the vehicles should be able to interpret traffic signs and make decisions accordingly.
Highlights: This Python project is about building a deep neural network model that can classify traffic signs present in the image into different categories. With this model, we are able to read and understand traffic signs which are a very important task for all autonomous vehicles.
Computer Vision with Python:
- Introduction to OpenCV
- Core Operations
- Image Processing in OpenCV
- Feature Detection and Description
- Video Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Object Detection
- OpenCV-Python Bindings
NLP with Python:
- Introduction to NLTK
- Tokenizing words and Sentences with NLTK
- Stop words and Stemming with NLTK
- Part of Speech Tagging with NLTK
- Chunking & Chinking
- Lemmatizing with NLTK
- Wordnet with NLTK
- Converting words to Features
- Text Classification with NLTK
- Combining Algorithms with NLTK
- Creating a module for Sentiment Analysis
- Twitter Sentiment Analysis with NLTK
- Named Entity Recognition with Stanford NER Triggers
- Testing NLTK and Stanford NER Triggers for Accuracy and Speed
SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Introduction to SQL
- SQL Select Statements
- Execute a basic SELECT statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Limit the rows retrieved by a query
- Sort the rows retrieved by a query
- Single-Row Functions
- Describe various types of functions available
- Use character, number, and date functions in SELECT statements
- Describe the use of conversion functions
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table using equality and nonequality joins
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Join a table to itself by using a self join
- Aggregating Data Using Group Functions
- Identify the available group functions
- Describe the use of group functions
- Group data using the GROUP BY clause
- Include or exclude grouped rows by using the HAVING clause
- Manipulating Data
- Describe each DML statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Update rows in a table
- Delete rows from a table
- Merge rows in a table
- Control transactions
- Creating and Managing Tables
- Including Constraints
- Describe constraints
- Create and maintain constraints
Frequently Asked Questions
We are Providing 3 Month and 6 Month Curriculums on Data Science includes 2 Real Time Projects, MNC certifications, Job support, Community Meetups, Bootcamps etc to Build your Career into data science field.
- IT Professionals,
- Data Analysts,
- Business Analysts,
- Functional Managers,
- Post Graduates
- Also, anyone having interest in Data Science
You need to get skilled on following, in order to take a deep dive in this field.
- Statistic and probability
- Programming Languages (Java, Scala ,SQL, R, Python)
- Data mining
- Machine learning
- Deep Learning
- Sexiest Job of 21st Century. Data Scientist is the Sexiest Job of the 21st Century by Harvard university
- 6,000 unique job postings for data scientists each week.
- 3,00,000+ Skilled Data Scientists required by the End of 2018.
- salaries range from Min 3L per Annum to 20 L per Annum.
- GlassDoor ranked it top place for popular jobs
Yes, We have a Dedicated HR team for Placement support Like Resume Preparations, Mock Interviews, Main Interviews, Company Tie-ups etc
We Provide Data Science Mastery Certificate from Social Prachar and Two More MNC certifications. Get In touch with the Team for more details about all our certifications.
Yes All the data science Trainees need to work on min 2 Real Time projects for Better understanding of Real Time Data Science Methods and Techniques.
Our Trainer Faculty is from Top MNC’s who has 10+ years of Experience with Real time clients. They will Mentor you all the way till you will get confidence on the subject. We have Community meetups,Boot Camps,workshops etc where you can meet the industry experts.
Data Science is the New Buzz word is the Market Right Now !
Data Science involves using automated methods to analyze massive amounts of data and to extract knowledge from them. A Data Scientist is someone who is better at Statistics than any software Engineer and better at Software Engineering than any Statistician. They are responsible for discovering insights from massive amounts of structured and unstructured data to help shape or meet specific business needs and goals.
Yes, You are Eligible to Learn Data Science Course If you are Okay to Learn Programming and Good with Mathematics and Business Knowledge
We will Start from basics Like Introduction to Data science,R,Python,Deep Learning,Statistics,Machine Learning, Hadoop, Spark, SQL Etc with Two Real Time Projects at the End for Better Understanding of Data Science.
Yes, Undoubtedly Your Profile is Eligible to Learn Data Science course.
I'm from EEE background , can I go for data science , I don't have basics of any programming language
Yes, you can if you are willing to learn python programming and good with mathematics and statistics.
All Bsc, BCom, BTech, MBA, MTech MCA are eligible to learn Data Science.
Yes, Data Science ,R,Python,and tablueau, etc
Now its booming so anyone who completed Btech/MBA/Degree etc can learn, but only if you are willing to learn programming.
Yes you can opt but need to work a lot on maths. Our team will provide you the required material to overcome.
Yes, IF, You have less than 0-2 years in Pharmacy you can learn. And also if u are willing to learn programming you can learn data science.
I'm from mechanical background, but i want to learn data science , is it possible to understand without knowledge in languages like c , java knowledge
Yes, you can learn easily. Our curriculum starts from scratch, so you can learn without much confusions.
No. If its just for learning no problem. But if u need to make a career into data science, it will be little tough.