Advanced Artificial Intelligence Training in Bengaluru
Social Prachar is the Top rated Artificial Intelligence training institute in Bangalore. We provide Artificial Intelligence Course in Bangalore with real time trainers and live projects. We train students from basics to advanced concepts with real-time client scenarios and case studies. Our AI Course training makes you strong in Artificial Intelligence areas and gives you a new height to the future. We provide excellent platform to the students to learn Advanced technologies and explore the Subject from Industry experts with our Artificial Intelligence Master Program.
✓ Interview Guidance
✓ Experienced Trainers
✓ Advanced curriculum
✓ Weekly Assignments
✓ Mock Interviews
Attend Free Demo workshop on Artificial Intelligence Tomorrow at 8:30 AM & 4 PM
Let’s start with a FREE session
Get Trained by Experts from IIIT and AMITY university
“4 Million jobs to be created by 2020”
- Artificial Intelligence course is on demand and most adorable technology for the fresh graduates as well as professionals who are willing to Kick-start their career in robotic /artificial world. Artificial intelligence is a process of the computers or robots can perform tasks intelligently by using Machine Learning,Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning techniques.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is a new factor of production and has the potential to introduce new sources of growth, changing how work is done and reinforcing the role of people to drive growth in business.
- Accenture research on the impact of AI in 12 developed economies reveals that AI could double annual economic growth rates in 2035 by changing the nature of work and creating a new relationship between man and machine. The impact of AI technologies on business is projected to increase labor productivity by up to 45 percent and enable people to make more efficient use of their time.
Master Artificial Intelligence with IBM certification program
Call our Quick Helpline 8019 479 419 for Instant Help.
AI Job Roles Available
Machine learning engineer
Business intelligence developer
Computer vision engineer
Who to Join AI
Data Analysts, Business Analysts
Also, anyone having interest to learn Artificial Intelligence
AI CAREER+ Services Bengaluru
- 1 Let’s start with a FREE session
- 2 Get Trained by Experts from IIIT and AMITY university
- 3 “4 Million jobs to be created by 2020”
- 4 Master Artificial Intelligence with IBM certification program
- 5 Upcoming Batches
- 6 Galleria
- 7 Call our Quick Helpline 8019 479 419 for Instant Help.
- 8 Key Highlights
- 9 Dedicated Portal
- 10 Internship Offers for Freshers
- 11 Weekly Assignments
- 12 Timely Doubt Sessions
- 13 Dedicated HR Team
- 14 Advanced Curriculums
- 15 1-1 Mentorship
- 16 Certificates
- 17 Resume Preparation Tips
- 18 Interview Guidance and Support
- 18.1 AI CAREER+ Services Bengaluru
- 18.2 Module 1-Introduction to course
- 18.3 Module 2-Data science introduction
- 18.4 Module 3-Installations
- 18.5 Module 4-Python programming
- 18.6 Module 5-Libraries
- 18.7 Module 6-Data exploration
- 18.8 Module 7-Statistics
- 18.9 Module 8- Other Mathematics Concepts
- 18.10 Module 9-Machine Learning
- 18.11 Module 10-Deep Learning and other algorithms
- 18.12 Module 11-Natural Language Processing
- 18.13 WORKING ON DATA SCIENCE PROJECTS
- 18.14 WORK ENVIRONMENT
- 18.15 Course Highlights
- 19 Why Artificial Intelligence ?
- 20 Real Life Applications of AI
- 21 “Combine the power of Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning to create powerful AI for Real-World applications”
- 22 Call Our Career Advisor Now for Requisite Details.
AI Course Content
Module 1-Introduction to course
- Introduction to corporate training
- Software life cycle
- Soft skills
- Professional Ethics
- Make you strength
- Where I Stands?
Module 2-Data science introduction
- What is data science
- Need for data science?
- Data science vs Business Intelligence
- Prerequisite for learning data science
- What does a data scientist do?
- Data science life cycle with example
- Demand for data science
- Installations required for data science
Module 4-Python programming
- Introduction to python
- Data Types
- Control Statements
- Data Structures – Lists, Sets, Tuples, Strings, Dictionaries,
- OOPS Concept
Note: Installations and work end to end. As per requirements going to work with different libraries.
Module 6-Data exploration
- Collecting data from different sources
- Analyzing data
- Data preprocessing
- Data munging
- Data mining
- Data manipulation
- Data visualization
- Feature Selection
- Feature Scaling
- Dimensionality reduction
- Basics of Statistics
- Descriptive Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Data Distribution
Module 8- Other Mathematics Concepts
- Linear algebra
Module 9-Machine Learning
- Introducing Machine Learning models
- Supervised learning
- Regression and Classification models
- Unsupervised learning
- Clustering and Aggregation models
- Semi supervised learning
- Over fitting and under fitting (Linear, Logistic, Navi Bayes, K-Nearest Neighbors, Support Vector Machine, Decision Trees, Random Forest …..)
Note: Deals with Mathematics and Programming part
Module 10-Deep Learning and other algorithms
- Introduction to Deep learning
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Tensor flow
- Over fitting and under fitting
Module 11-Natural Language Processing
- Introduction to NLP
- Text Preprocessing
- Text to features
- Important Tasks in NLP
- Important Libraries for NLP
WORKING ON DATA SCIENCE PROJECTS
- Examine your problem
- Prepare your data (raw data, feature extraction, feature engineering, etc.)
- Spot-check a set of algorithms
- Examine your results
- Double-down on the algorithms that worked best
Note: Deals ‘n’ number of real time projects
- Status meetings
- Meetings with stockholders
- Participating in gathering requirements
- Working on client projects
- Coordinating team
- Ram 4GB Min
- Hard Disk 250GB
- Processor i3 Min
- A Dedicated Portal For Practicing.
- 1-1 Mentorship
- Internship Offers for Freshers.
- Weekly Assignments.
- Weekly Doubt Sessions
- Advanced Curriculum
- Certificates On successful Completion of Project .
- Resume Preparation Tips
- Interview Guidance And Support.
- Dedicated HR Team for Job Support And Placement Assistance.
Why Artificial Intelligence ?
- To Create Expert Systems: The systems which exhibit intelligent behavior, learn, demonstrate, explain, and advice its users.
- To Implement Human Intelligence in Machines: Creating systems that understand, think, learn, and behave like humans.
- The goal of AI is to develop computers that can simulate the ability to think, as well as see, hear, walk, talk, and feel.
Real Life Applications of AI
- Expert Systems
The expert systems are the computer applications developed to solve complex problems in a particular domain, at the level of extra-ordinary human intelligence and expertise.
Examples: Flight-tracking systems, Clinical systems
- Natural Language Processing
Natural Language Processing (NLP) refers to AI method of communicating with an intelligent systems using a natural language such as English.
Examples: Google Now feature, speech recognition, Automatic voice output
- Neural Networks Examples
Yet another research area in AI, neural networks, is inspired from the natural neural network of human nervous system.
Examples: Pattern recognition systems such as face recognition, character recognition, handwriting recognition.
Robotics is a branch of AI, which is composed of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Computer Science for designing, construction, and application of robots.
Examples: Industrial robots for moving, spraying, painting, precision checking, drilling, cleaning, coating, carving etc.
5. Fuzzy Logic
Fuzzy Logic (FL) is a method of reasoning that resembles human reasoning. The approach of FL imitates the way of decision making in humans that involves all intermediate possibilities between digital values YES and NO.
Examples: Consumer electronics, automobiles, etc